Assisted Living Facilities in Wilkin County, Minnesota
We've located the best assisted living communities in Wilkin County, Minnesota. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Wilkin County, MN area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Breckenridge, Minnesota, you may come across Pioneer Retirement Community, located at 519 Oak Street in the 56520 zip code area in Wilkin County. Pioneer Retirement Community assists 55 and older adults living in Breckenridge who require help with showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Pioneer Retirement Community includes services like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Twin Town Villa is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Breckenridge, Minnesota. Twin Town Villa can be found at 615 Durum Drive, in the 56520 zip code area. It provides assistance to elderly adults living in Wilkin County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Twin Town Villa include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, large community dining section, movie nights and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 521 Oak Street, inside 56520 zip code area, Pioneer Retirement Community offers assisted senior living in Breckenridge, MN to 55 and older adults who reside in Wilkin County. Pioneer Retirement Community accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness area.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Wilkin County, MN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wilkin County area of Minnesota can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Wilkin County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Wilkin County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wilkin County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Wilkin County, MN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Wilkin County, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in Hennepin County, MN
- Assisted Living in Dakota County, MN
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, MN
- Assisted Living in St. Louis County, MN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MN
- Assisted Living in Anoka County, MN
- Assisted Living in Olmsted County, MN
- Assisted Living in Otter Tail County, MN
- Assisted Living in Benton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carlton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Kandiyohi County, MN
- Assisted Living in Stearns County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carver County, MN
- Assisted Living in Crow Wing County, MN
- Assisted Living in Itasca County, MN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007