Assisted Living Facilities in Park Rapids, Minnesota
We've located the best assisted living communities near Park Rapids, Minnesota. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Park Rapids elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Park Rapids, MN directly and in the immediate area of Hubbard County.
While looking for assisted living services in Park Rapids, Minnesota, you will likely come across Diamond Willow Assisted Living, located at 911 Crocus Hill Street in the 56470 zip code area in Hubbard County. Diamond Willow Assisted Living provides help to 55 and older adults living in Park Rapids who are searching for help with bathing, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Diamond Willow Assisted Living includes amenities like: private apartments, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Care Age Country Home is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Park Rapids, Minnesota. Care Age Country Home can be found at 18846 Eagle Bend Road, in the 56470 zip code area. It provides help to elderly adults living in Hubbard County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, walking, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Care Age Country Home include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 909 Crocus Hill Street, inside 56470 zip code area, Diamond Willow Assisted Living offers senior assisted living in Park Rapids, MN to seniors who live in Hubbard County. Diamond Willow Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness room.
Heritage Cottage On 6th is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 611 West Sixth Street, 56470 zip code. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Heritage Cottage On 5th provides assisted living in Hubbard county, Minnesota. Heritage Cottage On 5th is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any retired adults living in Park Rapids, MN and Hubbard County. Heritage Cottage On 5th is located at 615 West Sixth Street, 56470.
For 55+ adults who are looking for assisted living in Park Rapids, Minnesota, Heritage Manor is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. Its official license number is 30727. Heritage Manor provides assisted living services not only to Park Rapids older adults, but also to all Hubbard County residents.
1 More Facilities in Hubbard County, MN
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Pine Manors, an assisted living community in Nevis, Minnesota located at 22195 State 34, 56467 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and daily entertainment. Pine Manors offers assisted living in Hubbard County to a maximum of 36 elderly adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Park Rapids, MN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Park Rapids area of Minnesota can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Park Rapids senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Park Rapids blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hubbard County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Park Rapids, MN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Park Rapids, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in SLEEPY EYE, MN
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, MN
- Assisted Living in FARIBAULT, MN
- Assisted Living in MENAHGA, MN
- Assisted Living in TYLER, MN
- Assisted Living in WADENA, MN
- Assisted Living in BRAINERD, MN
- Assisted Living in ROGERS, MN
- Assisted Living in MOUNTAIN IRON, MN
- Assisted Living in PRIOR LAKE, MN
- Assisted Living in LITCHFIELD, MN
- Assisted Living in ROSEVILLE, MN
- Assisted Living in BELLE PLAINE, MN
- Assisted Living in MANKATO, MN
- Assisted Living in LITTLE FALLS, MN
- Assisted Living in Morrison County, MN
- Assisted Living in Isanti County, MN
- Assisted Living in Crow Wing County, MN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, MN
- Assisted Living in McLeod County, MN
- Assisted Living in Nicollet County, MN
- Assisted Living in Watonwan County, MN
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, MN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, MN
- Assisted Living in Pennington County, MN
- Assisted Living in Murray County, MN
- Assisted Living in Lac qui Parle County, MN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, MN
- Assisted Living in Rice County, MN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MN
Additional assisted living options in Park Rapids:
If your loved one lives in Park Rapids and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Park Rapids, MN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007