Assisted Living Facilities in Hubbard County, Minnesota
We've located the best assisted living communities in Hubbard County, Minnesota. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hubbard County, MN area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Park Rapids, Minnesota, you may find Care Age Country Home, located at 18846 Eagle Bend Road in the 56470 zip code area in Hubbard County. Care Age Country Home assists retired adults living in Park Rapids who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Care Age Country Home includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Heritage Cottage On 6th is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Park Rapids, Minnesota. Heritage Cottage On 6th can be found at 611 West Sixth Street, in the 56470 zip code area. It assists elderly adults living in Hubbard County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Heritage Cottage On 6th include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, large community dining section, movie theater room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 911 Crocus Hill Street, inside 56470 zip code area, Diamond Willow Assisted Living provides assisted senior living in Park Rapids, MN to elderly adults who reside in Hubbard County. Diamond Willow Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area.
Pine Manors is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 22195 State 34, 56467 zip code. Up to 36 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Hubbard County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Pine Manors. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with relocation and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Diamond Willow Assisted Living provides assisted senior living in Hubbard county, Minnesota. Diamond Willow Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any older adults living in Park Rapids, MN and Hubbard County. Diamond Willow Assisted Living is situated at 909 Crocus Hill Street, 56470.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Park Rapids, Minnesota, Heritage Manor is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. Its official license number is 30727. Heritage Manor provides assisted living services not just to Park Rapids older adults, but also to all Hubbard County residents.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Heritage Cottage On 5th, an assisted living facility in Park Rapids, Minnesota located at 615 West Sixth Street, 56470 zip code area. It includes amenities such as comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, help with laundry and daily entertainment.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hubbard County, MN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hubbard County area of Minnesota can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hubbard County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hubbard County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hubbard County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hubbard County, MN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Hubbard County, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in Hennepin County, MN
- Assisted Living in Dakota County, MN
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, MN
- Assisted Living in St. Louis County, MN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MN
- Assisted Living in Anoka County, MN
- Assisted Living in Olmsted County, MN
- Assisted Living in Otter Tail County, MN
- Assisted Living in Benton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carlton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Kandiyohi County, MN
- Assisted Living in Stearns County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carver County, MN
- Assisted Living in Crow Wing County, MN
- Assisted Living in Douglas County, MN
More assisted living options in Hubbard County, MN:
If your loved one lives in Hubbard County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Hubbard County, MN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007