Assisted Living Facilities in Leeds, Massachusetts
We've located the best assisted living communities near Leeds, Massachusetts. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Leeds elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Leeds, MA directly and in the immediate area of Hampshire County.
While looking for assisted living care in Leeds, Massachusetts, you may find Highview Of Northampton, situated at 222 River Road in the 01053 zip code area in Hampshire County. Highview Of Northampton helps older adults living in Leeds who need aid with taking a bath or shower, dressing, walking, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Highview Of Northampton includes services like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Linda Manor Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Leeds, Massachusetts. It has a total of 115 assisted living units. Linda Manor Assisted Living can be found at 345 Hadenvill Road, in the 01053 zip code area. It assists 55 and over adults living in Hampshire County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Linda Manor Assisted Living include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts activities and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 349 Haydenville Road, inside 01053 zip code area, Linda Manor Extended Care Facility offers senior assisted living in Leeds, MA to 55 and older adults who live in Hampshire County. Linda Manor Extended Care Facility accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 123 Hampshire County residents.
9 More Facilities in Hampshire County, MA
Lathrop Community At Easthampton is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 100 Bassett Brook Drive, 01027 zip code. Up to 60 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Hampshire County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Lathrop Community At Easthampton. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Rockridge Retirement Community provides senior assisted living in Hampshire county, Massachusetts. It offers a total of 81 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Rockridge Retirement Community is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55 and older adults living in Northampton, MA and Hampshire County. Rockridge Retirement Community is located at 25 & 37 Coles Meadow Road, 01060.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Northampton, Massachusetts, Care One At Northampton is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 125 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts studio, around-the-clock security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 225257. Care One At Northampton provides assisted living services not just to Northampton senior citizens, but also to all Hampshire County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Loomis Village, an assisted living community in South Hadley, Massachusetts located at 20 Bayon Drive, 01075 zip code area. Loomis Village offers assisted living in Hampshire County to a maximum of 40 seniors.
Applewood At Amherst provides assisted living in Hampshire County to up to 103 55 and over adults at a time. Applewood At Amherst is located at One Spencer Drive in the 01002 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides services like interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, on-site hair salon and grooming services and gourmet dining.
Elaine Center At Hadley, located at 20 North Maple Street, Hadley, Massachusetts, 01035 provides assisted living for older adults residing in Hampshire County and surrounding areas. Elaine Center At Hadley has a total capacity of 154 assisted living residences. A few of its services include medication set-up and reminders, transportation to outings and doctor appointments and health and fitness classes.
Center For Extended Care At Amherst is an assisted living facility in Amherst, Massachusetts, providing services and care to retirees who need help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. If you are searching for assisted living in Hampshire County with specially trained staff members on-call 24/7, do not overlook Center For Extended Care At Amherst. It has a total capacity of 134 assisted living units.
While looking for assisted living services in South Hadley, Massachusetts, you will likely come across Wingate At South Hadley Rehab & Skilled Nursing, situated at 573 Granby Road in the 01075 zip code area in Hampshire County. Wingate At South Hadley Rehab & Skilled Nursing assists elderly adults living in South Hadley who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Wingate At South Hadley Rehab & Skilled Nursing includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Arbors At Amherst is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Amherst, Massachusetts. It has a total of 69 assisted living units. Arbors At Amherst can be found at 130 University Drive, in the 01002 zip code area. It assists retirees living in Hampshire County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Arbors At Amherst include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, communal dining area, movie theater room and flexible visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Leeds, MA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Leeds area of Massachusetts can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Leeds senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Leeds blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hampshire County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Leeds, MA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Leeds, Massachusetts
- Assisted Living in Pittsfield, MA
- Assisted Living in Marlborough, MA
- Assisted Living in Lenox, MA
- Assisted Living in Wilmington, MA
- Assisted Living in Raynham, MA
- Assisted Living in South Hadley, MA
- Assisted Living in Peabody, MA
- Assisted Living in Danvers, MA
- Assisted Living in Chelsea, MA
- Assisted Living in Northborough, MA
- Assisted Living in New Bedford, MA
- Assisted Living in Westwood, MA
- Assisted Living in Somerset, MA
- Assisted Living in Bourne, MA
- Assisted Living in Ayer, MA
- Assisted Living in Barnstable County, MA
- Assisted Living in Middlesex County, MA
- Assisted Living in Berkshire County, MA
- Assisted Living in Bristol County, MA
- Assisted Living in Norfolk County, MA
- Assisted Living in Essex County, MA
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, MA
- Assisted Living in Hampshire County, MA
- Assisted Living in Kings County, MA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, MA
- Assisted Living in Worcester County, MA
- Assisted Living in Hampden County, MA
- Assisted Living in Nantucket County, MA
- Assisted Living in Dukes County, MA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, MA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007