Assisted Living Facilities in Nantucket County, Massachusetts
We've located the best assisted living communities in Nantucket County, Massachusetts. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Nantucket County, MA area.
While looking for assisted living care in Nantucket, Massachusetts, you may come across Our Island Home, located at East Creek Road in the 02554 zip code area in Nantucket County. Our Island Home helps 55 and older adults living in Nantucket who are searching for assistance with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Our Island Home includes services like: private apartments, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Sherburne Commons Senior Residences is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Nantucket, Massachusetts. It has a total of 90 assisted living apartments. Sherburne Commons Senior Residences can be found at 40 Sherburne Commons, in the 02554 zip code area. It assists senior citizens living in Nantucket County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, walking, brushing their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Sherburne Commons Senior Residences include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Nantucket County, MA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Nantucket County area of Massachusetts can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Nantucket County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Nantucket County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Nantucket County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Nantucket County, MA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Nantucket County, Massachusetts
- Assisted Living in Middlesex County, MA
- Assisted Living in Essex County, MA
- Assisted Living in Worcester County, MA
- Assisted Living in Norfolk County, MA
- Assisted Living in Bristol County, MA
- Assisted Living in Hampden County, MA
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, MA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, MA
- Assisted Living in Barnstable County, MA
- Assisted Living in Berkshire County, MA
- Assisted Living in Hampshire County, MA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, MA
- Assisted Living in Dukes County, MA
- Assisted Living in Kings County, MA
More assisted living options in Nantucket County, MA:
If your loved one lives in Nantucket County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Nantucket County, MA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007