Assisted Living Facilities in Dukes County, Massachusetts
We've located the best assisted living communities in Dukes County, Massachusetts. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Dukes County, MA area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Edgartown, Massachusetts, you will likely come across Long Hill Assisted Living Facility For The Elderly, situated at 3 Long Hill Rd. in the 02539 zip code area in Dukes County. Long Hill Assisted Living Facility For The Elderly helps elderly adults living in Edgartown who need help with bathing, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Long Hill Assisted Living Facility For The Elderly includes services such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Henrietta Brewer House is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts. It has a total of 72 assisted living units. Henrietta Brewer House can be found at 11 Mac's Lane, Po Box 2460, in the 02568 zip code area. It provides help to 55+ adults living in Dukes County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, functional mobility, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Henrietta Brewer House include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, communal dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at One Hospital Road, inside 02557 zip code area, Windemere Nursing & Rehab Center provides assisted senior living in Oak Bluffs, MA to 55 and older adults who live in Dukes County. Windemere Nursing & Rehab Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 86 Dukes County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Dukes County, MA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Dukes County area of Massachusetts can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Dukes County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Dukes County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Dukes County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Dukes County, MA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Dukes County, Massachusetts
- Assisted Living in Middlesex County, MA
- Assisted Living in Essex County, MA
- Assisted Living in Worcester County, MA
- Assisted Living in Norfolk County, MA
- Assisted Living in Bristol County, MA
- Assisted Living in Hampden County, MA
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, MA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, MA
- Assisted Living in Barnstable County, MA
- Assisted Living in Berkshire County, MA
- Assisted Living in Hampshire County, MA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, MA
- Assisted Living in Kings County, MA
- Assisted Living in Nantucket County, MA
More assisted living options in Dukes County, MA:
If your loved one lives in Dukes County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Dukes County, MA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007