Assisted Living Facilities in Ivey, Georgia
We've located the best assisted living communities near Ivey, Georgia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Ivey elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Ivey, GA directly and in the immediate area of Wilkinson County.
While looking for assisted living services in Ivey, Georgia, you may come across Total Care Personal Care Home, located at 166 Country Club Road in the 31031 zip code area in Wilkinson County. Total Care Personal Care Home provides help to 55+ adults living in Ivey who need help with bathing and showering, dressing, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Total Care Personal Care Home includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community cooking section.
125 Country Club is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Ivey, Georgia. It has a total of 4 assisted living units. 125 Country Club can be found at 125 Country Club Drive, in the 31031 zip code area. It helps seniors living in Wilkinson County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, walking, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at 125 Country Club include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts activities and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 153 Country Club, inside 31031 zip code area, 153 Country Club provides assisted living in Ivey, GA to 55 and older adults who live in Wilkinson County. 153 Country Club accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 4 Wilkinson County residents.
6 More Facilities in WILKINSON County, GA
Total Care Community Living Iii is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 126 Shinholster Street, 31031 zip code. Up to 4 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Wilkinson County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Total Care Community Living Iii. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Bless To The Max provides assisted senior living in Wilkinson county, Georgia. It offers a total of 4 private studio and one-bedroom suites for older adults. Bless To The Max is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any elderly adults living in Gordon, GA and Wilkinson County. Bless To The Max is located at 5870 Ga Highway 57, 31031.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Irwinton, Georgia, Serenity Living is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. Serenity Living provides assisted living services not just to Irwinton residents, but also to all Wilkinson County residents.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Care House/sshine, an assisted living facility in Danville, Georgia located at 166 Alfred Payne Road, 31017 zip code area. Care House/sshine offers assisted living in Wilkinson County to a maximum of 6 retired adults.
Country Paradise Personal Care Home provides assisted living services in Wilkinson County to up to 6 elderly adults at a time. Country Paradise Personal Care Home is located at 546 Macon Rd in the 31054 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides services such as maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, grooming and beauty services and 3 meals and snacks.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Ivey, GA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Ivey area of Georgia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Ivey senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Ivey blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wilkinson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Ivey, GA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Ivey, Georgia
- Assisted Living in QUITMAN, GA
- Assisted Living in STATHAM, GA
- Assisted Living in VIENNA, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMASTON, GA
- Assisted Living in JACKSON, GA
- Assisted Living in RIVERDALE, GA
- Assisted Living in FORSYTH, GA
- Assisted Living in DALTON, GA
- Assisted Living in VALDOSTA, GA
- Assisted Living in DACULA, GA
- Assisted Living in SPRINGFIELD, GA
- Assisted Living in DEMOREST, GA
- Assisted Living in COCHRAN, GA
- Assisted Living in EVANS, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERT County, GA
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, GA
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, GA
- Assisted Living in TURNER County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in SCREVEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in OGLETHORPE County, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION County, GA
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in TIFT County, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, GA
Additional assisted living options in Ivey:
If your loved one lives in Ivey and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Ivey, GA that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007