Assisted Living Facilities in Lincoln County, Colorado
We've located the best assisted living communities in Lincoln County, Colorado. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lincoln County, CO area.
While looking for assisted living care in Limon, Colorado, you may come across Carlas Cluster Care, located at 2050 6th St in the 80828 zip code area in Lincoln County. Carlas Cluster Care provides assistance to retired adults living in Limon who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Carlas Cluster Care includes services like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Lincoln Park Living Center is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Hugo, Colorado. It has a total of 12 assisted living apartments. Lincoln Park Living Center can be found at 323 Seventh Street, in the 80821 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Lincoln County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, walking, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Lincoln Park Living Center include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, community dining room, movie nights and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 1750 Circle Lane, inside 80828 zip code area, Carla's Cluster Care Ne Campus offers senior assisted living in Limon, CO to 55 and older adults who reside in Lincoln County. Carla's Cluster Care Ne Campus accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 22 Lincoln County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lincoln County, CO
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lincoln County area of Colorado can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lincoln County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lincoln County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lincoln County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lincoln County, CO. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near LINCOLN County, Colorado
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, CO
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, CO
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, CO
- Assisted Living in ARAPAHOE County, CO
- Assisted Living in BOULDER County, CO
- Assisted Living in LARIMER County, CO
- Assisted Living in PUEBLO County, CO
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, CO
- Assisted Living in MESA County, CO
- Assisted Living in WELD County, CO
- Assisted Living in FREMONT County, CO
- Assisted Living in GARFIELD County, CO
- Assisted Living in MONTEZUMA County, CO
- Assisted Living in MORGAN County, CO
- Assisted Living in DELTA County, CO
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007