Assisted Living Facilities in Garfield County, Colorado
We've located the best assisted living communities in Garfield County, Colorado. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Garfield County, CO area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, you will likely find Open Gate Assisted Living, situated at 402 23rd Street in the 81601 zip code area in Garfield County. Open Gate Assisted Living provides assistance to retired adults living in Glenwood Springs who are searching for aid with showering, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Open Gate Assisted Living includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Creekside Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Glenwood Springs, Colorado. It has a total of 12 assisted living apartments. Creekside Assisted Living can be found at 3490 County Road 117, in the 81601 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Garfield County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Creekside Assisted Living include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts studio and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Located at 375 W 24th St, inside 81650 zip code area, Chateau At Rifle provides senior assisted living in Rifle, CO to retired adults who live in Garfield County. Chateau At Rifle accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 32 Garfield County residents.
Glenwood Springs Harmony House is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 1045 Parkwest Drive, 81601 zip code. Up to 6 seniors who need a personal care home in Garfield County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Glenwood Springs Harmony House. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Mesa Vista Assisted Living Residence provides assisted living in Garfield county, Colorado. It offers a total of 32 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Mesa Vista Assisted Living Residence is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, functional mobility, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Parachute, CO and Garfield County. Mesa Vista Assisted Living Residence is situated at 0072 E Sipprelle Dr, 81635.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in Carbondale, Colorado, Heritage Park Assisted Living is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. Heritage Park Assisted Living offers assisted living services not just to Carbondale senior citizens, but also to all Garfield County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Garfield County, CO
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Garfield County area of Colorado can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Garfield County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Garfield County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Garfield County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Garfield County, CO. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near GARFIELD County, Colorado
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, CO
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, CO
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, CO
- Assisted Living in ARAPAHOE County, CO
- Assisted Living in BOULDER County, CO
- Assisted Living in LARIMER County, CO
- Assisted Living in PUEBLO County, CO
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, CO
- Assisted Living in MESA County, CO
- Assisted Living in WELD County, CO
- Assisted Living in FREMONT County, CO
- Assisted Living in MONTEZUMA County, CO
- Assisted Living in MORGAN County, CO
- Assisted Living in DELTA County, CO
- Assisted Living in LOGAN County, CO
More assisted living options in Garfield County, CO:
If your loved one lives in Garfield County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Garfield County, CO which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007