Assisted Living Facilities in Logan County, Colorado
We've located the best assisted living communities in Logan County, Colorado. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Logan County, CO area.
While looking for assisted living care in Sterling, Colorado, you will likely come across Devonshire Acres, situated at 1330 N Sidney Ave in the 80751 zip code area in Logan County. Devonshire Acres provides help to older adults living in Sterling who are searching for assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Devonshire Acres includes amenities such as: private apartments, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
Bee Hive-sterling I is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Sterling, Colorado. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. Bee Hive-sterling I can be found at 610 Jay Dr, in the 80751 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Logan County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, functional mobility, styling their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Bee Hive-sterling I include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, community dining room, creative arts and crafts and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 2000 Robin Road, inside 80751 zip code area, Legacy At Sterling provides senior assisted living in Sterling, CO to 55 and over adults who live in Logan County. Legacy At Sterling accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 29 Logan County residents.
Bee Hive-sterling Ii is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 604 Jay Dr, 80751 zip code. Up to 16 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Logan County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Bee Hive-sterling Ii. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Logan County, CO
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Logan County area of Colorado can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Logan County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Logan County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Logan County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Logan County, CO. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near LOGAN County, Colorado
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, CO
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, CO
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, CO
- Assisted Living in ARAPAHOE County, CO
- Assisted Living in BOULDER County, CO
- Assisted Living in LARIMER County, CO
- Assisted Living in PUEBLO County, CO
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, CO
- Assisted Living in MESA County, CO
- Assisted Living in WELD County, CO
- Assisted Living in FREMONT County, CO
- Assisted Living in GARFIELD County, CO
- Assisted Living in MONTEZUMA County, CO
- Assisted Living in MORGAN County, CO
- Assisted Living in DELTA County, CO
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007