Assisted Living Facilities in Kit Carson County, Colorado
We've located the best assisted living communities in Kit Carson County, Colorado. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Kit Carson County, CO area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Flagler, Colorado, you may find Aspen Leaf Assisted Living Residence, located at 419 Pawnee Avenue in the 80815 zip code area in Kit Carson County. Aspen Leaf Assisted Living Residence helps senior citizens living in Flagler who require aid with bathing, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Aspen Leaf Assisted Living Residence includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Aspen Leaf Assisted Living Residence Stratton is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Stratton, Colorado. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. Aspen Leaf Assisted Living Residence Stratton can be found at 410 Main St, in the 80836 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Kit Carson County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, functional mobility, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Aspen Leaf Assisted Living Residence Stratton include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts activities and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 233 S 9th St, inside 80807 zip code area, Legacy At Burlington offers assisted living in Burlington, CO to seniors who live in Kit Carson County. Legacy At Burlington accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 24 Kit Carson County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Kit Carson County, CO
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Kit Carson County area of Colorado can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Kit Carson County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Kit Carson County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Kit Carson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Kit Carson County, CO. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near KIT CARSON County, Colorado
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, CO
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, CO
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, CO
- Assisted Living in ARAPAHOE County, CO
- Assisted Living in BOULDER County, CO
- Assisted Living in LARIMER County, CO
- Assisted Living in PUEBLO County, CO
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, CO
- Assisted Living in MESA County, CO
- Assisted Living in WELD County, CO
- Assisted Living in FREMONT County, CO
- Assisted Living in GARFIELD County, CO
- Assisted Living in MONTEZUMA County, CO
- Assisted Living in MORGAN County, CO
- Assisted Living in LOGAN County, CO
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007