Vero Health & Rehab Of West Roxbury
Here are full details about Vero Health & Rehab Of West Roxbury, an assisted living facility in Boston, MA that provides both senior living and care services within 02132 zip code area. Its capacity is 76 assisted living units in total. Call (888) 316-3818 for pricing questions. See all Vero Health & Rehab Of West Roxbury amenities, services and housing options.
Address: 5060 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02132
(888) 316-3818 for a local advisorSee Pricing & Availability
Amenities at Vero Health & Rehab Of West Roxbury - Boston, MA
Vero Health & Rehab Of West Roxbury can take great care of your loved one. It is important for seniors to locate the assisted living facility that provides them all the amenities and features they need. Part of the features that Vero Health & Rehab Of West Roxbury includes are:cafe, wellness programs, incontinence management, all-day snacks, beauty shop, 3 meals per day, private dining area, walking trails, regular health checkup, personal laundry service, on-site dietitian, dog and cat friendly, landscaped gardens, mealtime help, community kitchen, dietary needs accommodation, internet and computer access, movie theatre, 24-hour secured premises, greenhouse, dementia-friendly menu, escort within facility, 24-hour emergency response, medication monitoring, individual service assessment, in addition to many others.
Assisted living services at Vero Health & Rehab Of West Roxbury in Boston, Massachusetts
Because Vero Health & Rehab Of West Roxbury offers assisted living as part of its care packages, seniors can receive help with many activities of daily living. Some elderly residents may not require any help at all, while others may need assistance with multiple ADLS. Vero Health & Rehab Of West Roxbury can provide living and care to independent and fully dependent seniors. Some of the help it provides consists of:incontinence care, occupational therapy, Parkinson's care, spoon feeding, showering assistance, plus other assistance with daily living.
Senior living options at Vero Health & Rehab Of West Roxbury in Boston
Older Adults have different requirements when it comes to their living space. As such, Vero Health & Rehab Of West Roxbury includes many living options that its residents can take advantage of. All living options come with non-slip floors, other safety measures and generous closet space. They include: studio, single bedroom and semi-private living quarters. Pricing is different depending on the living option you select.
Please note that the list of services and amenities offered by Vero Health & Rehab Of West Roxbury is not exhaustive. If you don't see a feature or service that you need, please call (888) 316-3818 to find out if it's included. Not sure if Vero Health & Rehab Of West Roxbury in Boston, MA is right for you or want to explore other options?
Assisted living near Vero Health & Rehab Of West Roxbury:
- Spaulding Nursing & Therapy Center - Brighton - Boston, MA
- Benjamin Healthcare Center - Boston, MA
- Recuperative Services Unit - Hebrew Rehab Center - Boston, MA
- Marian Manor - Boston, MA
- Vero Health & Rehab, Parkway - Boston, MA
- North End Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center - Boston, MA
- Rogerson House - Boston, MA
- Kindred Nursing & Rehabilitation - Harborlights - Boston, MA
- German Center For Extended Care - Boston, MA
- Standish Village At Lower Mills - Boston, MA
- Armenian Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - Boston, MA
- Edelweiss Village - Boston, MA
- The Boston Home - Boston, MA
- Springhouse - Boston, MA
- Sherrill House - Boston, MA
- Susan S. Bailis Assisted Living Community - Boston, MA
- Don Orione Nursing Home - Boston, MA
- Landmark At Longwood - Boston, MA
- Zelma Lacey House - Boston, MA
- Laurel Ridge Rehab And Skilled Care Center - Boston, MA
- Compass On The Bay - Boston, MA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007