Don Orione Nursing Home
Here are full details about Don Orione Nursing Home, an assisted living facility in Boston, MA that provides both senior living and care services within 02128 zip code area. Its capacity is 190 assisted living units in total. Contact us for pricing questions. See all Don Orione Nursing Home amenities, services and housing options.
Address: 111 Orient Avenue, Boston, MA 02128See Pricing & Availability
Amenities at Don Orione Nursing Home - Boston, MA
Don Orione Nursing Home can take wonderful care of your elderly loved one. It is important for elderly adults to find the assisted living home that offers them all the amenities and features they require. Some the amenities and features that Don Orione Nursing Home provides are:transportation for groceries, pet friendly, 24-hour security system, on-call licensed nurse, continence management, concierge service, medication support, on-site pharmacy, unique service plans, meals supervised by dietitian, weight management, 3 meals per day, available parking, dementia-friendly menus, chapel, housekeeping and bathroom cleaning, community kitchen, home health services, studio for arts & crafts, laundry and linen service, snack shop, walking and jogging paths, gardens, individual service assessment, facility-wide wifi, in addition to many others.
Assisted living services at Don Orione Nursing Home in Boston, Massachusetts
Because Don Orione Nursing Home offers assisted living as part of its care packages, elderly individuals can receive aid with many daily living activities. Some elderly individuals may not require any assistance at all, while others may need aid with 2 or more ADLS. Don Orione Nursing Home can provide living and care to independent as well as partially dependent elderly residents. Some of the assistance it can provide includes:rehabilitative services, manually feeding if required, customized care plans, taking a shower, help with getting dressed, plus other assistance with daily living.
Senior living options at Don Orione Nursing Home in Boston
Seniors have different needs when it comes to their senior apartment. As such, Don Orione Nursing Home includes multiple living options that its residents can take advantage of. All living options come with slip-proof floors, other safety measures as well as generous closet space. They include: studio suites, one bedroom and semi-private living quarters. Pricing varies based on the accommodation option you select.
Please note that the list of services and amenities offered by Don Orione Nursing Home is not exhaustive. If you don't see a feature or service that you need, please contact to find out if it's included. Not sure if Don Orione Nursing Home in Boston, MA is right for you or want to explore other options?
(888) 316-3818 for a local assisted living advisor
Additional assisted living options:
Assisted living near Don Orione Nursing Home:
- Spaulding Nursing & Therapy Center - Brighton - Boston, MA
- Kindred Nursing & Rehabilitation - Harborlights - Boston, MA
- Zelma Lacey House - Boston, MA
- Marian Manor - Boston, MA
- Laurel Ridge Rehab And Skilled Care Center - Boston, MA
- North End Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center - Boston, MA
- Springhouse - Boston, MA
- Vero Health & Rehab Of West Roxbury - Boston, MA
- German Center For Extended Care - Boston, MA
- Rogerson House - Boston, MA
- Edelweiss Village - Boston, MA
- Landmark At Longwood - Boston, MA
- The Boston Home - Boston, MA
- Standish Village At Lower Mills - Boston, MA
- Benjamin Healthcare Center - Boston, MA
- Susan S. Bailis Assisted Living Community - Boston, MA
- Sherrill House - Boston, MA
- Vero Health & Rehab, Parkway - Boston, MA
- Recuperative Services Unit - Hebrew Rehab Center - Boston, MA
- Armenian Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - Boston, MA
- Compass On The Bay - Boston, MA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007