Assisted Living Facilities in Grantsburg, Wisconsin
We've located the best assisted living communities near Grantsburg, Wisconsin. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Grantsburg elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Grantsburg, WI directly and in the immediate area of Burnett County.
While looking for assisted living care in Grantsburg, Wisconsin, you will likely come across Shady Knoll Home, located at 240 W Broadway Ave in the 54840 zip code area in Burnett County. Shady Knoll Home helps older adults living in Grantsburg who are searching for help with bathing, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Shady Knoll Home includes services like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Harmony Home is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Grantsburg, Wisconsin. It has a total of 4 assisted living apartments. Harmony Home can be found at 22364 County Rd Y, in the 54840 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Burnett County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Harmony Home include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts studio and trained caregivers always available.
9 More Facilities in BURNETT County, WI
Located at 21568 Agate Rd, inside 54837 zip code area, Bethany Home Iii offers assisted living in Frederic, WI to 55 and older adults who reside in Burnett County. Bethany Home Iii accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 4 Burnett County residents.
Cascading Willows is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 24158 4th Ave, 54872 zip code. Up to 4 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Burnett County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Cascading Willows. This community has an affordable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Countryside Acres Assisted Living provides senior assisted living in Burnett county, Wisconsin. It offers a total of 8 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Countryside Acres Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Webster, WI and Burnett County. Countryside Acres Assisted Living is located at 5788 County Road C, 54893.
For elderly adults who are searching for assisted living in Spooner, Wisconsin, Northwoods Tlc Services is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 4 assisted living apartments and offers services such as creative arts and crafts, on-site security 24/7 and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 16008. Northwoods Tlc Services provides assisted living services not only to Spooner older adults, but also to all Burnett County residents.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Bethany Home Ii, an assisted living community in Frederic, Wisconsin located at 21941 Agate Road, 54837 zip code area. It includes amenities such as registered nurse visits every month, laundry for all personal clothes and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Bethany Home Ii provides assisted living in Burnett County to a maximum of 4 seniors.
Bella Vista Ahf provides assisted living services in Burnett County to up to 4 senior citizens at a time. Bella Vista Ahf is located at 7298 North Shore Drive in the 54872 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides services such as interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, on-site hair salon and grooming services and breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in-between.
Birchview Home, located at 7754 Rasmussen Street, Siren, Wisconsin, 54872 provides assisted living for 55 and over adults residing in Burnett County and nearby areas. Birchview Home has a total capacity of 4 assisted living apartments. A few of its services include medication set-up and reminders, transportation to appointments and health and fitness classes.
Welcome Home Quality Care is an assisted living facility in Siren, Wisconsin, providing care and housing to elderly adults who need assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, self feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. If you are looking for assisted living in Burnett County with specially trained staff members on-call 24/7, do not overlook Welcome Home Quality Care. It has a total capacity of 4 assisted living units.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Frederic, Wisconsin, you will likely find Bethany Home I, situated at 21856 Agate Rd in the 54837 zip code area in Burnett County. Bethany Home I provides help to retired adults living in Frederic who need assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, transferring, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Bethany Home I includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Grantsburg, WI
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Grantsburg area of Wisconsin can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Grantsburg senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Grantsburg blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Burnett County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Grantsburg, WI. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Grantsburg, Wisconsin
- Assisted Living in DEFOREST, WI
- Assisted Living in CENTURIA, WI
- Assisted Living in RICE LAKE, WI
- Assisted Living in CAZENOVIA, WI
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN, WI
- Assisted Living in FOX POINT, WI
- Assisted Living in ELKHART LAKE, WI
- Assisted Living in UNION GROVE, WI
- Assisted Living in MENOMONIE, WI
- Assisted Living in COLBY, WI
- Assisted Living in IOLA, WI
- Assisted Living in KEWASKUM, WI
- Assisted Living in Hales Corners, WI
- Assisted Living in BRANDON, WI
- Assisted Living in CROSS PLAINS, WI
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE County, WI
- Assisted Living in ROCK County, WI
- Assisted Living in LAFAYETTE County, WI
- Assisted Living in SAUK County, WI
- Assisted Living in POLK County, WI
- Assisted Living in LACROSSE County, WI
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, WI
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, WI
- Assisted Living in FOREST County, WI
- Assisted Living in CALUMET County, WI
- Assisted Living in WINNEBAGO County, WI
- Assisted Living in CHIPPEWA County, WI
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, WI
- Assisted Living in KEWAUNEE County, WI
- Assisted Living in MARINETTE County, WI
Additional assisted living options in Grantsburg:
If your loved one lives in Grantsburg and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Grantsburg, WI that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007