Assisted Living Facilities in Lafayette County, Wisconsin
We've located the best assisted living communities in Lafayette County, Wisconsin. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lafayette County, WI area.
While looking for assisted living care in Shullsburg, Wisconsin, you may come across Willow Valley, located at 520 W Estey St in the 53586 zip code area in Lafayette County. Willow Valley helps seniors living in Shullsburg who require assistance with showering, dressing, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Willow Valley includes amenities like: private apartments, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Quinn Adult Family Home is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Gratiot, Wisconsin. It has a total of 4 assisted living units. Quinn Adult Family Home can be found at 7310 Hwy 11 E, in the 53541 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Lafayette County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, functional mobility, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Quinn Adult Family Home include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 204 E Water St, inside 53586 zip code area, Shullsburg Home Cbrf offers senior assisted living in Shullsburg, WI to 55 and over adults who live in Lafayette County. Shullsburg Home Cbrf accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 17 Lafayette County residents.
Sienna Crest Darlington is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 1619 Fayette Rd, 53530 zip code. Up to 15 older adults who want a personal care home in Lafayette County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Sienna Crest Darlington. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Walnut Acres provides senior assisted living in Lafayette county, Wisconsin. It offers a total of 4 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Walnut Acres is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any retirees living in Benton, WI and Lafayette County. Walnut Acres is located at 4224 County J, 53803.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in South Wayne, Wisconsin, Frans Adult Family Home is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 4 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts studio, 24-hour security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 15205. Frans Adult Family Home offers assisted living services not only to South Wayne residents, but also to all Lafayette County seniors.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider M & M Group Home, an assisted living community in Platteville, Wisconsin located at 30068 County B, 53818 zip code area. It includes amenities like registered nurse visits every month, laundry for all personal clothes and busy calendar of educational and social activities. M & M Group Home provides assisted living in Lafayette County to a maximum of 8 senior citizens.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lafayette County, WI
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lafayette County area of Wisconsin can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lafayette County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lafayette County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lafayette County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lafayette County, WI. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near LAFAYETTE County, Wisconsin
- Assisted Living in MILWAUKEE County, WI
- Assisted Living in DANE County, WI
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, WI
- Assisted Living in CHIPPEWA County, WI
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, WI
- Assisted Living in WAUKESHA County, WI
- Assisted Living in MARATHON County, WI
- Assisted Living in LACROSSE County, WI
- Assisted Living in CALUMET County, WI
- Assisted Living in KENOSHA County, WI
- Assisted Living in FOND DU LAC County, WI
- Assisted Living in RACINE County, WI
- Assisted Living in WINNEBAGO County, WI
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, WI
- Assisted Living in SHEBOYGAN County, WI
More assisted living options in Lafayette County, WI:
If your loved one lives in Lafayette County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Lafayette County, WI which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007