Assisted Living Facilities in Durand, Wisconsin
We've located the best assisted living communities near Durand, Wisconsin. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Durand elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Durand, WI directly and in the immediate area of Buffalo County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Durand, Wisconsin, you will likely come across Flo's Adult Family Home, located at 915 E Washington St in the 54736 zip code area in Pepin County. Flo's Adult Family Home helps senior citizens living in Durand who require help with showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Flo's Adult Family Home includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Hurlburts Haven is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Durand, Wisconsin. It has a total of 10 assisted living units. Hurlburts Haven can be found at 1215 East Prospect St, in the 54736 zip code area. It provides help to senior citizens living in Pepin County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Hurlburts Haven include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, large dining room, movie room and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 1103 E Laneville Ave, inside 54736 zip code area, Assisted Living Of Durand provides assisted senior living in Durand, WI to 55+ adults who reside in Pepin County. Assisted Living Of Durand accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 4 Pepin County residents.
Homeplace Of Durand is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 315 Country Lane, 54736 zip code. Up to 14 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Pepin County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Homeplace Of Durand. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Country Corner Afh provides senior living in Buffalo county, Wisconsin. It offers a total of 4 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Country Corner Afh is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any retirees living in Durand, WI and Buffalo County. Country Corner Afh is situated at W2289 Stai Coulee Rd, 54736.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Durand, Wisconsin, Nicoles Adult Family Home is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 3 assisted living apartments and provides services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 510296. Nicoles Adult Family Home provides assisted living services not just to Durand senior citizens, but also to all Pepin County seniors.
6 More Facilities in BUFFALO County, WI
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Hillview Senior Living, an assisted living community in Mondovi, Wisconsin located at 210 Memorial Drive, 54755 zip code area. It includes amenities such as registered nurse visits every month, complimentary laundry services and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Hillview Senior Living provides assisted living in Buffalo County to a maximum of 26 retirees.
St Michaels Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Buffalo County to up to 30 seniors at a time. St Michaels Assisted Living is located at 270 North Street in the 54629 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it includes services like maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, on-site hair salon and grooming services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Homeplace Of Mondovi, located at 158 East Main Street, Mondovi, Wisconsin, 54755 provides assisted living for elderly adults residing in Buffalo County and nearby areas. Homeplace Of Mondovi has a maximum capacity of 21 assisted living units. Some of its services include medication set-up and reminders, shared and private transportation and fitness and exercise programs.
Troys Adult Family Home is an assisted living facility in Mondovi, Wisconsin, providing care and housing to older adults who require assistance with showering, dressing, walking, self feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. If you are looking for assisted living in Buffalo County with highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day, do not overlook Troys Adult Family Home. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 4 assisted living units.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Mondovi, Wisconsin, you may come across Step By Step Adult Family Home, located at 637 West Hudson Street in the 54755 zip code area in Buffalo County. Step By Step Adult Family Home provides assistance to senior citizens living in Mondovi who require assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Step By Step Adult Family Home includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Garlicks is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Mondovi, Wisconsin. It has a total of 4 assisted living apartments. Garlicks can be found at 539 N Eau Claire Street, in the 54755 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Buffalo County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, functional mobility, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Garlicks include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie nights and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Durand, WI
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Durand area of Wisconsin can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Durand senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Durand blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Buffalo County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Durand, WI. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Durand, Wisconsin
- Assisted Living in SHAWANO, WI
- Assisted Living in FREDONIA, WI
- Assisted Living in BROOKFIELD, WI
- Assisted Living in OAK CREEK, WI
- Assisted Living in MARSHFIELD, WI
- Assisted Living in WHITEHALL, WI
- Assisted Living in GREENWOOD, WI
- Assisted Living in PHILLIPS, WI
- Assisted Living in SCHOFIELD, WI
- Assisted Living in CLINTON, WI
- Assisted Living in ELKHART LAKE, WI
- Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, WI
- Assisted Living in BURLINGTON, WI
- Assisted Living in HATLEY, WI
- Assisted Living in SHEBOYGAN, WI
- Assisted Living in DOOR County, WI
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, WI
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, WI
- Assisted Living in TREMPEALEAU County, WI
- Assisted Living in FOND DU LAC County, WI
- Assisted Living in WASHBURN County, WI
- Assisted Living in SAUK County, WI
- Assisted Living in PRICE County, WI
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, WI
- Assisted Living in WINNEBAGO County, WI
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, WI
- Assisted Living in CLARK County, WI
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, WI
- Assisted Living in DUNN County, WI
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, WI
Additional assisted living options in Durand:
If your loved one lives in Durand and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Durand, WI that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007