Assisted Living Facilities in Buffalo County, Wisconsin
We've located the best assisted living communities in Buffalo County, Wisconsin. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Buffalo County, WI area.
While looking for assisted living in Mondovi, Wisconsin, you may find Troys Adult Family Home, situated at 649 North Eau Claire Street in the 54755 zip code area in Buffalo County. Troys Adult Family Home assists seniors living in Mondovi who need aid with bathing and showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Troys Adult Family Home includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Homeplace Of Mondovi is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Mondovi, Wisconsin. It has a total of 21 assisted living apartments. Homeplace Of Mondovi can be found at 158 East Main Street, in the 54755 zip code area. It assists retired adults living in Buffalo County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Homeplace Of Mondovi include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, community dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 210 Memorial Drive, inside 54755 zip code area, Hillview Senior Living provides senior assisted living in Mondovi, WI to elderly adults who reside in Buffalo County. Hillview Senior Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 26 Buffalo County residents.
Country Corner Afh is a pet friendly senior living community situated at W2289 Stai Coulee Rd, 54736 zip code. Up to 4 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Buffalo County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Country Corner Afh. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Step By Step Adult Family Home provides assisted living in Buffalo county, Wisconsin. It offers a total of 4 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Step By Step Adult Family Home is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Mondovi, WI and Buffalo County. Step By Step Adult Family Home is located at 637 West Hudson Street, 54755.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Fountain City, Wisconsin, St Michaels Assisted Living is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 30 assisted living units and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 16339. St Michaels Assisted Living provides assisted living services not only to Fountain City older adults, but also to all Buffalo County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Garlicks, an assisted living community in Mondovi, Wisconsin located at 539 N Eau Claire Street, 54755 zip code area. It includes services like registered nurse visits every month, laundry for all personal clothes and multiple social activities every day. Garlicks offers assisted living in Buffalo County to a maximum of 4 retirees.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Buffalo County, WI
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Buffalo County area of Wisconsin can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Buffalo County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Buffalo County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Buffalo County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Buffalo County, WI. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near BUFFALO County, Wisconsin
- Assisted Living in MILWAUKEE County, WI
- Assisted Living in DANE County, WI
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, WI
- Assisted Living in CHIPPEWA County, WI
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, WI
- Assisted Living in WAUKESHA County, WI
- Assisted Living in MARATHON County, WI
- Assisted Living in LACROSSE County, WI
- Assisted Living in CALUMET County, WI
- Assisted Living in KENOSHA County, WI
- Assisted Living in FOND DU LAC County, WI
- Assisted Living in RACINE County, WI
- Assisted Living in WINNEBAGO County, WI
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, WI
- Assisted Living in SHEBOYGAN County, WI
More assisted living options in Buffalo County, WI:
If your loved one lives in Buffalo County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Buffalo County, WI which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007