Assisted Living Facilities in Sevier County, Tennessee
We've located the best assisted living communities in Sevier County, Tennessee. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Sevier County, TN area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Sevierville, Tennessee, you may find Dominion Senior Living Of Sevierville, located at 1102 Medical Park Court in the 37862 zip code area in Sevier County. Dominion Senior Living Of Sevierville provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Sevierville who are searching for help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, transferring, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Dominion Senior Living Of Sevierville includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Sevierville Health And Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Sevierville, Tennessee. It has a total of 149 assisted living units. Sevierville Health And Rehabilitation Center can be found at 415 Catlett Rd, in the 37862 zip code area. It provides help to retirees living in Sevier County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Sevierville Health And Rehabilitation Center include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts studio and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Located at 1020 Middle Creek Road, inside 37862 zip code area, Brookdale Sevierville provides senior assisted living in Sevierville, TN to senior citizens who live in Sevier County. Brookdale Sevierville accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 70 Sevier County residents.
Pigeon Forge Care & Rehab Center is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 415 Cole Drive, 37863 zip code. Up to 120 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Sevier County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Pigeon Forge Care & Rehab Center. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Fort Sanders Sevier Nursing Home provides senior assisted living in Sevier county, Tennessee. It offers a total of 54 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Fort Sanders Sevier Nursing Home is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any seniors living in Sevierville, TN and Sevier County. Fort Sanders Sevier Nursing Home is situated at 731 Middle Creek Rd, 37862.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Sevierville, Tennessee, Mountainbrook Assisted Living is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 74 assisted living units and offers services such as creative arts and crafts, on-site security 24/7 and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 13. Mountainbrook Assisted Living provides assisted living services not just to Sevierville older adults, but also to all Sevier County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Sevier County, TN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Sevier County area of Tennessee can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Sevier County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Sevier County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Sevier County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Sevier County, TN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Sevier County, Tennessee
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, TN
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, TN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, TN
- Assisted Living in Sumner County, TN
- Assisted Living in Rutherford County, TN
- Assisted Living in Hawkins County, TN
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, TN
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Blount County, TN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Wilson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, TN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, TN
More assisted living options in Sevier County, TN:
If your loved one lives in Sevier County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Sevier County, TN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007