Assisted Living Facilities in Obion County, Tennessee
We've located the best assisted living communities in Obion County, Tennessee. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Obion County, TN area.
While looking for assisted living care in South Fulton, Tennessee, you will likely come across Park Terrace Assisted Living, located at 712 Broadway Street in the 38257 zip code area in Obion County. Park Terrace Assisted Living assists 55 and older adults living in South Fulton who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Park Terrace Assisted Living includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
The Waters Of Union City is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Union City, Tennessee. It has a total of 80 assisted living units. The Waters Of Union City can be found at 1105 Sunswept Dr, in the 38261 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Obion County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, functional mobility, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at The Waters Of Union City include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie theater room and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 1620 N. Clover Street, inside 38261 zip code area, Magnolia Place offers assisted living in Union City, TN to 55+ adults who live in Obion County. Magnolia Place accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 42 Obion County residents.
Union City Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 1630 E Reelfoot Ave, 38261 zip code. Up to 115 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Obion County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Union City Nursing And Rehabilitation Center. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
The Etheridge House provides senior assisted living in Obion county, Tennessee. It offers a total of 46 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. The Etheridge House is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any 55 and older adults living in Union City, TN and Obion County. The Etheridge House is situated at 701 Sherrill, 38261.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Union City, Tennessee, The Arbors At The Etheridge House is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 32 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, 24/7 security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 426. The Arbors At The Etheridge House offers assisted living services not just to Union City senior citizens, but also to all Obion County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Obion County Nursing Home, an assisted living community in Union City, Tennessee located at 1084 East County Home Road, 38261 zip code area. It includes services like registered nurse visits every month, help with laundry and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Obion County Nursing Home provides assisted living in Obion County to a maximum of 56 elderly adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Obion County, TN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Obion County area of Tennessee can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Obion County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Obion County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Obion County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Obion County, TN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Obion County, Tennessee
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, TN
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, TN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, TN
- Assisted Living in Sumner County, TN
- Assisted Living in Rutherford County, TN
- Assisted Living in Hawkins County, TN
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, TN
- Assisted Living in Blount County, TN
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Wilson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, TN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, TN
More assisted living options in Obion County, TN:
If your loved one lives in Obion County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Obion County, TN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007