Assisted Living Facilities in Decatur County, Tennessee
We've located the best assisted living communities in Decatur County, Tennessee. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Decatur County, TN area.
While looking for assisted living in Parsons, Tennessee, you may find Green Crest Assisted Living Centers, situated at 55 Herbert Volner Lane in the 38363 zip code area in Decatur County. Green Crest Assisted Living Centers provides help to 55+ adults living in Parsons who need assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Green Crest Assisted Living Centers includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Westwood Health Care And Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Decaturville, Tennessee. It has a total of 90 assisted living units. Westwood Health Care And Rehabilitation Center can be found at 524 West Main Street, in the 38329 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Decatur County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, transferring, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Westwood Health Care And Rehabilitation Center include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 726 Kentucky Ave, inside 38363 zip code area, Decatur County Health Care And Rehabilitation provides senior assisted living in Parsons, TN to 55+ adults who reside in Decatur County. Decatur County Health Care And Rehabilitation accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 125 Decatur County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Decatur County, TN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Decatur County area of Tennessee can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Decatur County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Decatur County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Decatur County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Decatur County, TN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Decatur County, Tennessee
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, TN
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, TN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, TN
- Assisted Living in Sumner County, TN
- Assisted Living in Rutherford County, TN
- Assisted Living in Hawkins County, TN
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, TN
- Assisted Living in Blount County, TN
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Wilson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, TN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, TN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007