Assisted Living Facilities in Dayton, Tennessee
We've located the best assisted living communities near Dayton, Tennessee. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Dayton elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Dayton, TN directly and in the immediate area of Rhea County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Dayton, Tennessee, you may find The Courtyard, located at 195 Deer Ridge Drive in the 37321 zip code area in Rhea County. The Courtyard assists retirees living in Dayton who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. The Courtyard includes amenities like: private apartments, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
The Heritage Senior Living Home is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Dayton, Tennessee. It has a total of 11 assisted living units. The Heritage Senior Living Home can be found at 141 Couchwood Drive, in the 37321 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Rhea County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at The Heritage Senior Living Home include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large community dining section, creative arts and crafts and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 114 Campus Drive, inside 37321 zip code area, Laurelbrook Sanitarium provides assisted senior living in Dayton, TN to 55+ adults who live in Rhea County. Laurelbrook Sanitarium accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 50 Rhea County residents.
The Bridge At Rhea County is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 10055 Rhea County Highway, 37321 zip code. Up to 40 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Rhea County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by The Bridge At Rhea County. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Life Care Center Of Rhea County provides senior assisted living in Rhea county, Tennessee. It offers a total of 89 private studio and one-bedroom suites for older adults. Life Care Center Of Rhea County is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any 55+ adults living in Dayton, TN and Rhea County. Life Care Center Of Rhea County is located at 10055 Rhea County Highway, 37321.
2 More Facilities in Rhea County, TN
For 55+ adults who are looking for assisted living in Spring City, Tennessee, Spring City Care And Rehabilitation Center is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 138 assisted living apartments and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 445209. Spring City Care And Rehabilitation Center offers assisted living services not only to Spring City residents, but also to all Rhea County seniors.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Golden Years Retirement Resort, an assisted living community in Spring City, Tennessee located at 301 Keith Dr. , 37381 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, personal laundry services and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Golden Years Retirement Resort offers assisted living in Rhea County to a maximum of 21 retirees.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Dayton, TN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Dayton area of Tennessee can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Dayton senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Dayton blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Rhea County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Dayton, TN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Dayton, Tennessee
- Assisted Living in Smyrna, TN
- Assisted Living in Lewisburg, TN
- Assisted Living in Trenton, TN
- Assisted Living in Paris, TN
- Assisted Living in Powell, TN
- Assisted Living in Harriman, TN
- Assisted Living in Louisville, TN
- Assisted Living in Dyersburg, TN
- Assisted Living in Ripley, TN
- Assisted Living in Winchester, TN
- Assisted Living in Selmer, TN
- Assisted Living in Shelbyville, TN
- Assisted Living in Morristown, TN
- Assisted Living in Antioch, TN
- Assisted Living in Greeneville, TN
- Assisted Living in Rhea County, TN
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, TN
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, TN
- Assisted Living in Roane County, TN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, TN
- Assisted Living in Chester County, TN
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, TN
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, TN
- Assisted Living in Robertson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, TN
- Assisted Living in Warren County, TN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, TN
- Assisted Living in Wilson County, TN
Additional assisted living options in Dayton:
If your loved one lives in Dayton and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Dayton, TN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007