Assisted Living Facilities in Crockett County, Tennessee
We've located the best assisted living communities in Crockett County, Tennessee. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Crockett County, TN area.
While looking for assisted living care in Alamo, Tennessee, you may find Alamo Nursing And Rehabilitation Center, situated at 580 W Main Street in the 38001 zip code area in Crockett County. Alamo Nursing And Rehabilitation Center provides help to 55 and over adults living in Alamo who require aid with bathing and showering, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Alamo Nursing And Rehabilitation Center includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Bells Assisted Care Living is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Bells, Tennessee. It has a total of 20 assisted living units. Bells Assisted Care Living can be found at 276 Herndon Drive, in the 38006 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Crockett County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Bells Assisted Care Living include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts activities and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 213 Herndon Drive, inside 38006 zip code area, Bells Nursing And Rehabilitation Center offers senior assisted living in Bells, TN to senior citizens who live in Crockett County. Bells Nursing And Rehabilitation Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 120 Crockett County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Crockett County, TN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Crockett County area of Tennessee can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Crockett County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Crockett County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Crockett County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Crockett County, TN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Crockett County, Tennessee
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, TN
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, TN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, TN
- Assisted Living in Sumner County, TN
- Assisted Living in Rutherford County, TN
- Assisted Living in Hawkins County, TN
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, TN
- Assisted Living in Blount County, TN
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Wilson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, TN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, TN
More assisted living options in Crockett County, TN:
If your loved one lives in Crockett County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Crockett County, TN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007