Assisted Living Facilities in Crockett County, Tennessee
We've located the best assisted living communities in Crockett County, Tennessee. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Crockett County, TN area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Bells, Tennessee, you will likely find Bells Assisted Care Living, located at 276 Herndon Drive in the 38006 zip code area in Crockett County. Bells Assisted Care Living assists senior citizens living in Bells who need assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Bells Assisted Care Living includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Bells Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Bells, Tennessee. It has a total of 120 assisted living units. Bells Nursing And Rehabilitation Center can be found at 213 Herndon Drive, in the 38006 zip code area. It provides help to elderly adults living in Crockett County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Bells Nursing And Rehabilitation Center include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, large dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 580 W Main Street, inside 38001 zip code area, Alamo Nursing And Rehabilitation Center provides assisted senior living in Alamo, TN to 55+ adults who reside in Crockett County. Alamo Nursing And Rehabilitation Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 121 Crockett County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Crockett County, TN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Crockett County area of Tennessee can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Crockett County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Crockett County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Crockett County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Crockett County, TN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Crockett County, Tennessee
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, TN
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, TN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, TN
- Assisted Living in Sumner County, TN
- Assisted Living in Rutherford County, TN
- Assisted Living in Hawkins County, TN
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, TN
- Assisted Living in Blount County, TN
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Wilson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, TN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, TN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007