Assisted Living Facilities in Mitchell, South Dakota
We've located the best assisted living communities near Mitchell, South Dakota. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Mitchell elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Mitchell, SD directly and in the immediate area of Davison County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Mitchell, South Dakota, you may come across Rosewood Court, situated at 2101 N Sanborn Blvd in the 57301 zip code area in Davison County. Rosewood Court assists retirees living in Mitchell who need help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Rosewood Court includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Firesteel Healthcare Community is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Mitchell, South Dakota. It has a total of 135 assisted living apartments. Firesteel Healthcare Community can be found at 1120 East 7th Avenue, in the 57301 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Davison County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Firesteel Healthcare Community include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, communal dining area, movie theater room and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 1001 S Main, inside 57301 zip code area, Crystal Manor provides senior assisted living in Mitchell, SD to 55+ adults who reside in Davison County. Crystal Manor accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 18 Davison County residents.
Countryside Living is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 2100 N Wisconsin, 57301 zip code. Up to 50 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Davison County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Countryside Living. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Avera Brady Assisted Living provides senior assisted living in Davison county, South Dakota. It offers a total of 25 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Avera Brady Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, dressing, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any retired adults living in Mitchell, SD and Davison County. Avera Brady Assisted Living is situated at 1414 W Cedar Ave, 57301.
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Mitchell, South Dakota, Avera Brady Health And Rehab is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 84 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts room, 24-hour security and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 435061. Avera Brady Health And Rehab provides assisted living services not only to Mitchell older adults, but also to all Davison County seniors.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Edgewood Prairie Crossings Mitchell, an assisted living community in Mitchell, South Dakota located at 2201 N Wisconsin, 57301 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, taking care of laundry and daily entertainment. Edgewood Prairie Crossings Mitchell provides assisted living in Davison County to a maximum of 37 senior citizens.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Mitchell, SD
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Mitchell area of South Dakota can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Mitchell senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Mitchell blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Davison County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Mitchell, SD. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Mitchell, South Dakota
- Assisted Living in Vermillion, SD
- Assisted Living in Bryant, SD
- Assisted Living in Faulkton, SD
- Assisted Living in Canton, SD
- Assisted Living in Flandreau, SD
- Assisted Living in Arlington, SD
- Assisted Living in Eureka, SD
- Assisted Living in Madison, SD
- Assisted Living in Gregory, SD
- Assisted Living in Britton, SD
- Assisted Living in Sioux Falls, SD
- Assisted Living in Menno, SD
- Assisted Living in Viborg, SD
- Assisted Living in Redfield, SD
- Assisted Living in Irene, SD
- Assisted Living in Clark County, SD
- Assisted Living in Minnehaha County, SD
- Assisted Living in Charles Mix County, SD
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, SD
- Assisted Living in Miner County, SD
- Assisted Living in Faulk County, SD
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, SD
- Assisted Living in Yankton County, SD
- Assisted Living in Beadle County, SD
- Assisted Living in Kingsbury County, SD
- Assisted Living in Brookings County, SD
- Assisted Living in Tripp County, SD
- Assisted Living in Meade County, SD
- Assisted Living in Hand County, SD
- Assisted Living in Walworth County, SD
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007