Assisted Living Facilities in Douglas County, South Dakota
We've located the best assisted living communities in Douglas County, South Dakota. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Douglas County, SD area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Armour, South Dakota, you may find Armour Care And Rehabilitation Center, situated at 106 Braddock in the 57313 zip code area in Douglas County. Armour Care And Rehabilitation Center helps senior citizens living in Armour who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Armour Care And Rehabilitation Center includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Good Samaritan Society Corsica is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Corsica, South Dakota. It has a total of 52 assisted living units. Good Samaritan Society Corsica can be found at 455 North Dakota, in the 57328 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Douglas County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Good Samaritan Society Corsica include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, movie theater room and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 1309 Braddock St, inside 57313 zip code area, Prairie Villa offers assisted senior living in Armour, SD to older adults who live in Douglas County. Prairie Villa accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 16 Douglas County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Douglas County, SD
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Douglas County area of South Dakota can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Douglas County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Douglas County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Douglas County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Douglas County, SD. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Douglas County, South Dakota
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, SD
- Assisted Living in Pennington County, SD
- Assisted Living in Brown County, SD
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, SD
- Assisted Living in Minnehaha County, SD
- Assisted Living in Yankton County, SD
- Assisted Living in Grant County, SD
- Assisted Living in Hutchinson County, SD
- Assisted Living in Turner County, SD
- Assisted Living in Codington County, SD
- Assisted Living in Davison County, SD
- Assisted Living in Meade County, SD
- Assisted Living in Hughes County, SD
- Assisted Living in Clay County, SD
- Assisted Living in Brookings County, SD
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007