Assisted Living Facilities in Hughes County, South Dakota
We've located the best assisted living communities in Hughes County, South Dakota. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hughes County, SD area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Pierre, South Dakota, you may come across Kelly`s Retirement Ii, situated at 1522 E Dakota in the 57501 zip code area in Hughes County. Kelly`s Retirement Ii helps retired adults living in Pierre who are searching for assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Kelly`s Retirement Ii includes services like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Edgewood Pierre is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Pierre, South Dakota. It has a total of 86 assisted living units. Edgewood Pierre can be found at 1950 East Fourth Street, in the 57501 zip code area. It helps senior citizens living in Hughes County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Edgewood Pierre include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, large community dining section, movie room and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at 400 Parkwood Dr, inside 57501 zip code area, Avera Parkwood Independent Living Apartments offers assisted living in Pierre, SD to 55 and over adults who live in Hughes County. Avera Parkwood Independent Living Apartments accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 58 Hughes County residents.
Avera Maryhouse Long Term Care is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 717 East Dakota, 57501 zip code. Up to 80 older adults who want a personal care home in Hughes County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Avera Maryhouse Long Term Care. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Pierre Care And Rehabilitation Center provides assisted senior living in Hughes county, South Dakota. It offers a total of 72 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Pierre Care And Rehabilitation Center is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any 55+ adults living in Pierre, SD and Hughes County. Pierre Care And Rehabilitation Center is located at 950 East Park Street, 57501.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Pierre, South Dakota, Kelly`s Retirement I is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 15 assisted living units and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 10728. Kelly`s Retirement I provides assisted living services not only to Pierre older adults, but also to all Hughes County residents.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Dakota Heritage House, an assisted living facility in Pierre, South Dakota located at 520 E Dakota Ave, 57501 zip code area. It includes services like monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and multiple social activities every day. Dakota Heritage House provides assisted living in Hughes County to a maximum of 11 retired adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hughes County, SD
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hughes County area of South Dakota can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hughes County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hughes County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hughes County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hughes County, SD. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Hughes County, South Dakota
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, SD
- Assisted Living in Pennington County, SD
- Assisted Living in Brown County, SD
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, SD
- Assisted Living in Minnehaha County, SD
- Assisted Living in Turner County, SD
- Assisted Living in Hutchinson County, SD
- Assisted Living in Yankton County, SD
- Assisted Living in Grant County, SD
- Assisted Living in Codington County, SD
- Assisted Living in Davison County, SD
- Assisted Living in Meade County, SD
- Assisted Living in Clay County, SD
- Assisted Living in Brookings County, SD
- Assisted Living in Hamlin County, SD
More assisted living options in Hughes County, SD:
If your loved one lives in Hughes County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Hughes County, SD which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007