Assisted Living Facilities in Due West, South Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities near Due West, South Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Due West elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Due West, SC directly and in the immediate area of Abbeville County.
While looking for assisted living care in Due West, South Carolina, you will likely find Renaissance, located at 19 Frank Pressley Dr in the 29639 zip code area in Abbeville County. Renaissance provides help to senior citizens living in Due West who require help with bathing, dressing, walking, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Renaissance includes services like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Carlisle Place is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Due West, South Carolina. It has a total of 28 assisted living apartments. Carlisle Place can be found at 21 Dr Frank Pressly Dr, in the 29639 zip code area. It provides assistance to elderly adults living in Abbeville County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, moving within the facility, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Carlisle Place include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and trained caregivers always available.
4 More Facilities in Abbeville County, SC
Situated at 83 Thomson Circle, inside 29620 zip code area, Abbeville Nursing Home provides assisted living in Abbeville, SC to seniors who live in Abbeville County. Abbeville Nursing Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 94 Abbeville County residents.
Harmony House Residential Care is a pet friendly senior living community located at 704 Anderson St, 29628 zip code. Up to 16 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Abbeville County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Harmony House Residential Care. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Joy's Residential Care Facility provides assisted senior living in Abbeville county, South Carolina. It offers a total of 5 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Joy's Residential Care Facility is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Abbeville, SC and Abbeville County. Joy's Residential Care Facility is located at 294 Hwy 28 Byp, 29620.
For older adults who are searching for assisted living in Hodges, South Carolina, Quiet Acres Retirement Home is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 10 assisted living units and offers services such as creative arts and crafts, around-the-clock security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is CRC-0588. Quiet Acres Retirement Home offers assisted living services not only to Hodges senior citizens, but also to all Abbeville County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Due West, SC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Due West area of South Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Due West senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Due West blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Abbeville County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Due West, SC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Due West, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in FAIRFAX, SC
- Assisted Living in NORTH CHARLESTON, SC
- Assisted Living in CAMDEN, SC
- Assisted Living in DENMARK, SC
- Assisted Living in JOHNS ISLAND, SC
- Assisted Living in WOODRUFF, SC
- Assisted Living in KINGSTREE, SC
- Assisted Living in GOOSE CREEK, SC
- Assisted Living in NORTH AUGUSTA, SC
- Assisted Living in MCCORMICK, SC
- Assisted Living in LYMAN, SC
- Assisted Living in SPARTANBURG, SC
- Assisted Living in LANDRUM, SC
- Assisted Living in JAMES ISLAND, SC
- Assisted Living in MOORE, SC
- Assisted Living in Charleston County, SC
- Assisted Living in Marlboro County, SC
- Assisted Living in Beaufort County, SC
- Assisted Living in Newberry County, SC
- Assisted Living in Abbeville County, SC
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, SC
- Assisted Living in Greenwood County, SC
- Assisted Living in Kershaw County, SC
- Assisted Living in Edgefield County, SC
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, SC
- Assisted Living in Orangeburg County, SC
- Assisted Living in Darlington County, SC
- Assisted Living in Clarendon County, SC
- Assisted Living in Dillon County, SC
- Assisted Living in Lexington County, SC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007