Assisted Living Facilities in Marion County, South Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Marion County, South Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Marion County, SC area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Mullins, South Carolina, you may find Mullins Nursing Center, located at 518 S Main Street in the 29574 zip code area in Marion County. Mullins Nursing Center provides assistance to senior citizens living in Mullins who need aid with bathing, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Mullins Nursing Center includes services such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
M & M Residential Care Home is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Marion, South Carolina. It has a total of 5 assisted living units. M & M Residential Care Home can be found at 408 Holiday St, in the 29571 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and over adults living in Marion County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, functional mobility, brushing their hair and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at M & M Residential Care Home include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Located at 2770 South Highway 501, inside 29571 zip code area, Marion Nursing Center offers assisted living in Marion, SC to 55 and older adults who live in Marion County. Marion Nursing Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 88 Marion County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Marion County, SC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Marion County area of South Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Marion County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Marion County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Marion County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Marion County, SC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Marion County, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in Richland County, SC
- Assisted Living in Charleston County, SC
- Assisted Living in Greenville County, SC
- Assisted Living in Spartanburg County, SC
- Assisted Living in Florence County, SC
- Assisted Living in Lexington County, SC
- Assisted Living in Orangeburg County, SC
- Assisted Living in York County, SC
- Assisted Living in Aiken County, SC
- Assisted Living in Sumter County, SC
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, SC
- Assisted Living in Beaufort County, SC
- Assisted Living in Horry County, SC
- Assisted Living in Pickens County, SC
- Assisted Living in Georgetown County, SC
More assisted living options in Marion County, SC:
If your loved one lives in Marion County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Marion County, SC which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007