Assisted Living Facilities in Zanesville, Ohio
We've located the best assisted living communities near Zanesville, Ohio. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Zanesville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Zanesville, OH directly and in the immediate area of Muskingum County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Zanesville, Ohio, you will likely come across Clay Gardens Place, situated at 3784 Frazeysburg Road in the 43701 zip code area in Muskingum County. Clay Gardens Place assists elderly adults living in Zanesville who need aid with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Clay Gardens Place includes services like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Oaks At Northpointe is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Zanesville, Ohio. It has a total of 26 assisted living units. Oaks At Northpointe can be found at 3291 Northpointe Drive, in the 43701 zip code area. It assists senior citizens living in Muskingum County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Oaks At Northpointe include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, community dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 1854 Norwood Boulevard, inside 43701 zip code area, Helen Purcell Home provides assisted living in Zanesville, OH to 55+ adults who reside in Muskingum County. Helen Purcell Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 72 Muskingum County residents.
Primrose Retirement Communities is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 4212 North Pointe Drive, 43701 zip code. Up to 136 seniors who want a personal care home in Muskingum County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Primrose Retirement Communities. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Brookdale Zanesville provides senior assisted living in Muskingum county, Ohio. It offers a total of 122 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Brookdale Zanesville is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and over adults living in Zanesville, OH and Muskingum County. Brookdale Zanesville is located at 1575 Bowers Lane, 43701.
For 55+ adults who are searching for assisted living in Zanesville, Ohio, Oaks At Bethesda is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 20 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts room, around-the-clock security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 2643R. Oaks At Bethesda offers assisted living services not just to Zanesville residents, but also to all Muskingum County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Zanesville, OH
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Zanesville area of Ohio can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Zanesville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Zanesville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Muskingum County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Zanesville, OH. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Zanesville, Ohio
- Assisted Living in NILES, OH
- Assisted Living in AMHERST, OH
- Assisted Living in LOUISVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in CLYDE, OH
- Assisted Living in AVON LAKE, OH
- Assisted Living in NORTH LIMA, OH
- Assisted Living in TWINSBURG, OH
- Assisted Living in SHELBY, OH
- Assisted Living in EATON, OH
- Assisted Living in DAYTON, OH
- Assisted Living in MIAMISBURG, OH
- Assisted Living in STOW, OH
- Assisted Living in HUBER HEIGHTS, OH
- Assisted Living in TIFFIN, OH
- Assisted Living in EUCLID, OH
- Assisted Living in PUTNAM County, OH
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIANA County, OH
- Assisted Living in SENECA County, OH
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE County, OH
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in OTTAWA County, OH
- Assisted Living in BELMONT County, OH
- Assisted Living in WYANDOT County, OH
- Assisted Living in MIAMI County, OH
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, OH
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in DEFIANCE County, OH
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, OH
- Assisted Living in ASHLAND County, OH
- Assisted Living in LOGAN County, OH
Additional assisted living options in Zanesville:
If your loved one lives in Zanesville and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Zanesville, OH that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007