Assisted Living Facilities in Pickerington, Ohio
We've located the best assisted living communities near Pickerington, Ohio. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Pickerington elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Pickerington, OH directly and in the immediate area of Fairfield County.
While looking for assisted living services in Pickerington, Ohio, you may find Amber Park Assisted Living, located at 401 Hill Road North in the 43147 zip code area in Fairfield County. Amber Park Assisted Living provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Pickerington who are searching for aid with bathing and showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Amber Park Assisted Living includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
Abbington Of Pickerington Partners is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Pickerington, Ohio. It has a total of 54 assisted living apartments. Abbington Of Pickerington Partners can be found at 9480 Blacklick-eastern Road, in the 43147 zip code area. It assists retired adults living in Fairfield County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Abbington Of Pickerington Partners include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, large community dining section, dedicated movie viewing area and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 10270 Blacklick Eastern Road Nw, inside 43147 zip code area, Echo Manor Extended Care Center provides assisted living in Pickerington, OH to 55 and older adults who live in Fairfield County. Echo Manor Extended Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 99 Fairfield County residents.
Pickerington Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 1300 Hill Road North, 43147 zip code. Up to 96 older adults who need a personal care home in Fairfield County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Pickerington Nursing & Rehabilitation Center. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
7 More Facilities in FAIRFIELD County, OH
Brookdale Lancaster provides assisted living in Fairfield county, Ohio. It offers a total of 50 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Brookdale Lancaster is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Lancaster, OH and Fairfield County. Brookdale Lancaster is situated at 241 Whittier Drive South, 43130.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Lancaster, Ohio, Bickford Of Lancaster is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 113 assisted living apartments and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 2461R. Bickford Of Lancaster provides assisted living services not just to Lancaster senior citizens, but also to all Fairfield County residents.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Reflections Retirement Community, an assisted living community in Lancaster, Ohio located at 2750 West Fair Avenue, 43130 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, taking care of laundry and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Reflections Retirement Community offers assisted living in Fairfield County to a maximum of 58 older adults.
Inn At Winchester Trail provides assisted living in Fairfield County to up to 116 senior citizens at a time. Inn At Winchester Trail is located at 6401 Winchester Trail in the 43110 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes amenities such as apartment upkeep and maintenance services, on-site salon and barbershop and gourmet dining.
Primrose Retirement Community Of Lancaster, located at 1481 Wesley Way, Lancaster, Ohio, 43130 provides assisted living for 55+ adults residing in Fairfield County and nearby areas. Primrose Retirement Community Of Lancaster has a total capacity of 136 assisted living units. Some of its amenities include medication administration by licensed nurses, transportation and fitness and exercise programs.
Carriage Court Of Lancaster is an assisted living facility in Lancaster, Ohio, providing services and care to 55+ adults who need assistance with bathing, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. If you are looking for assisted living in Fairfield County with trained staff members always ready to help, do not overlook Carriage Court Of Lancaster. It has a total capacity of 104 assisted living apartments.
While looking for assisted senior living in Carroll, Ohio, you may come across Carroll Place, located at 3682 Dolson Court, Nw in the 43112 zip code area in Fairfield County. Carroll Place provides help to older adults living in Carroll who are searching for aid with showering, dressing, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Carroll Place includes services like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Pickerington, OH
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Pickerington area of Ohio can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Pickerington senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Pickerington blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Fairfield County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Pickerington, OH. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Pickerington, Ohio
- Assisted Living in CELINA, OH
- Assisted Living in BEACHWOOD, OH
- Assisted Living in COPLEY, OH
- Assisted Living in MARIETTA, OH
- Assisted Living in POWELL, OH
- Assisted Living in TIPP CITY, OH
- Assisted Living in CINCINNATI, OH
- Assisted Living in BEAVERCREEK, OH
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, OH
- Assisted Living in DAYTON, OH
- Assisted Living in WEST CHESTER, OH
- Assisted Living in NORTH CANTON, OH
- Assisted Living in ZANESVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in MAYFIELD HEIGHTS, OH
- Assisted Living in MILFORD, OH
- Assisted Living in PICKAWAY County, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, OH
- Assisted Living in MAHONING County, OH
- Assisted Living in ERIE County, OH
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLINTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLARK County, OH
- Assisted Living in RICHLAND County, OH
- Assisted Living in SUMMIT County, OH
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE County, OH
- Assisted Living in LICKING County, OH
- Assisted Living in GUERNSEY County, OH
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in FAIRFIELD County, OH
- Assisted Living in GEAUGA County, OH
Additional assisted living options in Pickerington:
If your loved one lives in Pickerington and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Pickerington, OH that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007