Assisted Living Facilities in Person County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Person County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Person County, NC area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Roxboro, North Carolina, you will likely come across The Canterbury House, located at 1284 Leasburg Road in the 27574 zip code area in Person County. The Canterbury House provides help to 55 and over adults living in Roxboro who need help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. The Canterbury House includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Cambridge Hills Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Roxboro, North Carolina. It has a total of 120 assisted living apartments. Cambridge Hills Assisted Living can be found at 5660 Durham Road, in the 27574 zip code area. It assists senior citizens living in Person County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Some features you can find at Cambridge Hills Assisted Living include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, communal dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 2065 Chub Lake Road, inside 27573 zip code area, Maple Heights Assisted Living offers assisted senior living in Roxboro, NC to retired adults who live in Person County. Maple Heights Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 34 Person County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Person County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Person County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Person County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Person County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Person County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Person County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Person County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Gaston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
More assisted living options in Person County, NC:
If your loved one lives in Person County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Person County, NC which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007