Assisted Living Facilities in Bridgeton, New Jersey
We've located the best assisted living communities near Bridgeton, New Jersey. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Bridgeton elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Bridgeton, NJ directly and in the immediate area of Cumberland County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Bridgeton, New Jersey, you will likely find South Jersey Extended Care, located at 99 Manheim Avenue in the 08302 zip code area in Cumberland County. South Jersey Extended Care provides help to senior citizens living in Bridgeton who need aid with bathing, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. South Jersey Extended Care includes services like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Assisted Living At Renaissance is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Bridgeton, New Jersey. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. Assisted Living At Renaissance can be found at 99 Manheim Avenue, in the 08302 zip code area. It provides help to elderly adults living in Cumberland County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, functional mobility, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Assisted Living At Renaissance include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, community dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 154 Sunny Slope Drive, inside 08302 zip code area, Cumberland Manor Nursing And Rehabilitation Center provides senior assisted living in Bridgeton, NJ to 55+ adults who live in Cumberland County. Cumberland Manor Nursing And Rehabilitation Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 196 Cumberland County residents.
7 More Facilities in CUMBERLAND County, NJ
Lincoln Specialty Care Center is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 1640 South Lincoln Avenue, 08360 zip code. Up to 190 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Cumberland County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Lincoln Specialty Care Center. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Baker Place provides assisted living in Cumberland county, New Jersey. It offers a total of 47 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Baker Place is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any retired adults living in Vineland, NJ and Cumberland County. Baker Place is situated at 685 S. Brewster Road, 08360.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Vineland, New Jersey, New Jersey Veterans Memorial Vineland is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 300 assisted living apartments and includes services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 050625. New Jersey Veterans Memorial Vineland provides assisted living services not just to Vineland residents, but also to all Cumberland County residents.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Maurice House, an assisted living facility in Millville, New Jersey located at 1719 West Main Street, 08332 zip code area. It includes amenities like registered nurse visits every month, taking care of laundry and daily social activities. Maurice House offers assisted living in Cumberland County to a maximum of 47 seniors.
Bishop Mccarthy Center For Rehabilitation & Healthcare provides assisted living in Cumberland County to up to 182 55+ adults at a time. Bishop Mccarthy Center For Rehabilitation & Healthcare is situated at 1045 E Chestnut Ave in the 08360 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers amenities like interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, on-site salon and barbershop and 3 meals and snacks.
Millville Center, located at 54 N Sharp Street, Millville, New Jersey, 08332 provides assisted living for retirees residing in Cumberland County and surrounding areas. Millville Center has a total capacity of 167 assisted living apartments. Some of its amenities include medication administration by licensed nurses, transportation and programs for daily fitness.
Spring Oak Assisted Living At Vineland is an assisted living facility in Vineland, New Jersey, providing care and services to retired adults who require help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. If you are searching for assisted living in Cumberland County with specially trained staff members on-call 24/7, do not overlook Spring Oak Assisted Living At Vineland. Its full capacity is 115 assisted living apartments.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Bridgeton, NJ
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Bridgeton area of New Jersey can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Bridgeton senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Bridgeton blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Cumberland County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Bridgeton, NJ. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Bridgeton, New Jersey
- Assisted Living in EWING, NJ
- Assisted Living in WATCHUNG, NJ
- Assisted Living in EATONTOWN, NJ
- Assisted Living in WEST ORANGE, NJ
- Assisted Living in SCOTCH PLAINS, NJ
- Assisted Living in TRENTON, NJ
- Assisted Living in PENNSAUKEN, NJ
- Assisted Living in GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP, NJ
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET, NJ
- Assisted Living in ROCKLEIGH, NJ
- Assisted Living in DENVILLE, NJ
- Assisted Living in NEW PROVIDENCE, NJ
- Assisted Living in ORANGE, NJ
- Assisted Living in NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
- Assisted Living in BRIDGEWATER, NJ
- Assisted Living in GLOUCESTER County, NJ
- Assisted Living in MONMOUTH County, NJ
- Assisted Living in BURLINGTON County, NJ
- Assisted Living in CAMDEN County, NJ
- Assisted Living in SALEM County, NJ
- Assisted Living in MORRIS County, NJ
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET County, NJ
- Assisted Living in MIDDLESEX County, NJ
- Assisted Living in CAPE MAY County, NJ
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, NJ
- Assisted Living in ESSEX County, NJ
- Assisted Living in CUMBERLAND County, NJ
- Assisted Living in HUDSON County, NJ
- Assisted Living in OCEAN County, NJ
- Assisted Living in HUNTERDON County, NJ
Additional assisted living options in Bridgeton:
If your loved one lives in Bridgeton and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Bridgeton, NJ that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007