Assisted Living Facilities in Salem County, New Jersey
We've located the best assisted living communities in Salem County, New Jersey. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Salem County, NJ area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Carneys Point, New Jersey, you will likely find Carneys Point Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, located at 201 Fifth Avenue in the 08069 zip code area in Salem County. Carneys Point Rehabilitation And Nursing Center provides help to 55+ adults living in Carneys Point who require aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Carneys Point Rehabilitation And Nursing Center includes amenities like: private apartments, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Eagleview Health And Rehabilitation is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Pittsgrove, New Jersey. It has a total of 84 assisted living units. Eagleview Health And Rehabilitation can be found at 849 Big Oak Road, in the 08318 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Salem County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Eagleview Health And Rehabilitation include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, large dining room, movie nights and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at 39 Supawna Road, inside 08070 zip code area, Lindsay Place offers assisted senior living in Pennsville, NJ to 55 and older adults who reside in Salem County. Lindsay Place accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 47 Salem County residents.
Southgate Health Care Center is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 449 S Pennsville-auburn Road, 08069 zip code. Up to 152 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Salem County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Southgate Health Care Center. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Golden Rehabilitation And Nursing Center provides senior assisted living in Salem county, New Jersey. It offers a total of 116 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Golden Rehabilitation And Nursing Center is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any retired adults living in Salem, NJ and Salem County. Golden Rehabilitation And Nursing Center is situated at 438 Salem-woodstown Road, 08079.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Carneys Point, New Jersey, Merion Gardens Assisted Living is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 98 assisted living apartments and offers services such as creative arts and crafts, on-site security 24/7 and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is NJ75A001. Merion Gardens Assisted Living offers assisted living services not only to Carneys Point older adults, but also to all Salem County residents.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Friends Village At Woodstown alr, an assisted living community in Woodstown, New Jersey located at One Friends Drive, 08098 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, taking care of laundry and daily entertainment. Friends Village At Woodstown alr provides assisted living in Salem County to a maximum of 67 older adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Salem County, NJ
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Salem County area of New Jersey can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Salem County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Salem County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Salem County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Salem County, NJ. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near SALEM County, New Jersey
- Assisted Living in BERGEN County, NJ
- Assisted Living in MONMOUTH County, NJ
- Assisted Living in OCEAN County, NJ
- Assisted Living in MORRIS County, NJ
- Assisted Living in ESSEX County, NJ
- Assisted Living in MIDDLESEX County, NJ
- Assisted Living in CAMDEN County, NJ
- Assisted Living in UNION County, NJ
- Assisted Living in MERCER County, NJ
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET County, NJ
- Assisted Living in BURLINGTON County, NJ
- Assisted Living in PASSAIC County, NJ
- Assisted Living in GLOUCESTER County, NJ
- Assisted Living in ATLANTIC County, NJ
- Assisted Living in HUDSON County, NJ
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007