Assisted Living Facilities in Wahoo, Nebraska
We've located the best assisted living communities near Wahoo, Nebraska. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Wahoo elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Wahoo, NE directly and in the immediate area of Saunders County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Wahoo, Nebraska, you may find South Haven Living Center, located at 1400 Mark Drive in the 68066 zip code area in Saunders County. South Haven Living Center assists elderly adults living in Wahoo who require aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, transferring, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. South Haven Living Center includes services like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Saunders Medical Center is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Wahoo, Nebraska. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. Saunders Medical Center can be found at 1760 County Rd J, in the 68066 zip code area. It provides help to 55+ adults living in Saunders County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Saunders Medical Center include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie theater room and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 1145 North Laurel, inside 68066 zip code area, Liberty House, Wahoo provides assisted living in Wahoo, NE to 55 and over adults who live in Saunders County. Liberty House, Wahoo accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 50 Saunders County residents.
Saunders House is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 1313 Hackberry Street, 68066 zip code. Up to 46 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Saunders County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Saunders House. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
2 More Facilities in SAUNDERS County, NE
Ashland Care Center provides assisted living in Saunders county, Nebraska. It offers a total of 97 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Ashland Care Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, transferring, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and older adults living in Ashland, NE and Saunders County. Ashland Care Center is situated at 1700 Furnas Street, 68003.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Ashland, Nebraska, Oxbow Living Center is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 129 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts room, around-the-clock security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is ALF329. Oxbow Living Center offers assisted living services not just to Ashland older adults, but also to all Saunders County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Wahoo, NE
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wahoo area of Nebraska can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Wahoo senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Wahoo blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Saunders County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Wahoo, NE. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Wahoo, Nebraska
- Assisted Living in ALMA, NE
- Assisted Living in CHADRON, NE
- Assisted Living in AUBURN, NE
- Assisted Living in GOTHENBURG, NE
- Assisted Living in HEBRON, NE
- Assisted Living in NORFOLK, NE
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN, NE
- Assisted Living in YORK, NE
- Assisted Living in NEBRASKA CITY, NE
- Assisted Living in VALENTINE, NE
- Assisted Living in NELIGH, NE
- Assisted Living in PLATTSMOUTH, NE
- Assisted Living in VALLEY, NE
- Assisted Living in RAVENNA, NE
- Assisted Living in GENOA, NE
- Assisted Living in MORRILL County, NE
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON County, NE
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, NE
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, NE
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, NE
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, NE
- Assisted Living in OTOE County, NE
- Assisted Living in HARLAN County, NE
- Assisted Living in FURNAS County, NE
- Assisted Living in KNOX County, NE
- Assisted Living in RED WILLOW County, NE
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER County, NE
- Assisted Living in KEARNEY County, NE
- Assisted Living in PLATTE County, NE
- Assisted Living in NUCKOLLS County, NE
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007