Assisted Living Facilities in Central City, Nebraska
We've located the best assisted living communities near Central City, Nebraska. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Central City elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Central City, NE directly and in the immediate area of Merrick County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Central City, Nebraska, you may find Life Essentials Assisted Living, situated at 920 East 16th Street in the 68826 zip code area in Merrick County. Life Essentials Assisted Living assists 55+ adults living in Central City who require assistance with showering, dressing, walking, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Life Essentials Assisted Living includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Cottonwood Estates is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Central City, Nebraska. It has a total of 50 assisted living apartments. Cottonwood Estates can be found at 2316 28th Street, in the 68826 zip code area. It provides assistance to retirees living in Merrick County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Cottonwood Estates include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie nights and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 2720 South 17th Avenue, inside 68826 zip code area, Central City Care Center offers senior assisted living in Central City, NE to 55 and over adults who reside in Merrick County. Central City Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 63 Merrick County residents.
Litzenberg Memorial County Hospital is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 1715 26th Street, 68826 zip code. Up to 46 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Merrick County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Litzenberg Memorial County Hospital. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Cc Live provides assisted senior living in Merrick county, Nebraska. It offers a total of 16 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Cc Live is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any elderly adults living in Central City, NE and Merrick County. Cc Live is located at 1307 16th Street, 68826.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in Central City, Nebraska, Central City Assisted Living is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 20 assisted living apartments and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is ALF027. Central City Assisted Living provides assisted living services not just to Central City senior citizens, but also to all Merrick County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Central City, NE
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Central City area of Nebraska can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Central City senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Central City blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Merrick County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Central City, NE. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Central City, Nebraska
- Assisted Living in NELIGH, NE
- Assisted Living in MILFORD, NE
- Assisted Living in VALENTINE, NE
- Assisted Living in CHADRON, NE
- Assisted Living in SEWARD, NE
- Assisted Living in GERING, NE
- Assisted Living in BUTTE, NE
- Assisted Living in WEST POINT, NE
- Assisted Living in SOUTH SIOUX CITY, NE
- Assisted Living in STROMSBURG, NE
- Assisted Living in SCOTTSBLUFF, NE
- Assisted Living in RAVENNA, NE
- Assisted Living in VERDIGRE, NE
- Assisted Living in DAVID CITY, NE
- Assisted Living in GRETNA, NE
- Assisted Living in CUSTER County, NE
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER County, NE
- Assisted Living in NUCKOLLS County, NE
- Assisted Living in DAWSON County, NE
- Assisted Living in OTOE County, NE
- Assisted Living in BOX BUTTE County, NE
- Assisted Living in HOWARD County, NE
- Assisted Living in SALINE County, NE
- Assisted Living in THAYER County, NE
- Assisted Living in DAWES County, NE
- Assisted Living in THURSTON County, NE
- Assisted Living in PERKINS County, NE
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, NE
- Assisted Living in NANCE County, NE
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, NE
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007