Assisted Living Facilities in Broken Bow, Nebraska
We've located the best assisted living communities near Broken Bow, Nebraska. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Broken Bow elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Broken Bow, NE directly and in the immediate area of Custer County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Broken Bow, Nebraska, you may find Broken Bow Care And Rehabilitation Center, situated at 224 East South E Street in the 68822 zip code area in Custer County. Broken Bow Care And Rehabilitation Center helps 55 and over adults living in Broken Bow who require assistance with bathing, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Broken Bow Care And Rehabilitation Center includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Custer Care is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Broken Bow, Nebraska. It has a total of 10 assisted living units. Custer Care can be found at 1020 South 2nd Avenue, in the 68822 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and older adults living in Custer County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, functional mobility, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Custer Care include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts studio and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 850 Laurel Parkway Drive, inside 68822 zip code area, Brookestone View provides assisted senior living in Broken Bow, NE to 55 and over adults who reside in Custer County. Brookestone View accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 60 Custer County residents.
Off Broadway Apartments is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 403 South 1st Avenue, 68822 zip code. Up to 50 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Custer County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Off Broadway Apartments. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Quality Senior Villages provides senior living in Custer county, Nebraska. It offers a total of 14 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Quality Senior Villages is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any retirees living in Broken Bow, NE and Custer County. Quality Senior Villages is situated at 715 Arapahoe Lane, 68822.
1 More Facilities in CUSTER County, NE
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Callaway, Nebraska, Callaway Good Life Center is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 35 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 285200. Callaway Good Life Center provides assisted living services not only to Callaway senior citizens, but also to all Custer County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Broken Bow, NE
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Broken Bow area of Nebraska can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Broken Bow senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Broken Bow blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Custer County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Broken Bow, NE. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Broken Bow, Nebraska
- Assisted Living in BLOOMFIELD, NE
- Assisted Living in VERDIGRE, NE
- Assisted Living in ELKHORN, NE
- Assisted Living in GRETNA, NE
- Assisted Living in PLAINVIEW, NE
- Assisted Living in VALENTINE, NE
- Assisted Living in AURORA, NE
- Assisted Living in GRANT, NE
- Assisted Living in WAYNE, NE
- Assisted Living in CENTRAL CITY, NE
- Assisted Living in WAUSA, NE
- Assisted Living in SIDNEY, NE
- Assisted Living in MINDEN, NE
- Assisted Living in FREMONT, NE
- Assisted Living in STROMSBURG, NE
- Assisted Living in HOWARD County, NE
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, NE
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, NE
- Assisted Living in BOX BUTTE County, NE
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, NE
- Assisted Living in BOONE County, NE
- Assisted Living in CHEYENNE County, NE
- Assisted Living in SEWARD County, NE
- Assisted Living in DAKOTA County, NE
- Assisted Living in CASS County, NE
- Assisted Living in THURSTON County, NE
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, NE
- Assisted Living in HOLT County, NE
- Assisted Living in PHELPS County, NE
- Assisted Living in HALL County, NE
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007