Assisted Living Facilities in La Crescent, Minnesota
We've located the best assisted living communities near La Crescent, Minnesota. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to La Crescent elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in La Crescent, MN directly and in the immediate area of Houston County.
While looking for senior assisted living in La Crescent, Minnesota, you may find Clara House, located at 333 South 2nd Street in the 55947 zip code area in Houston County. Clara House provides help to seniors living in La Crescent who are searching for help with bathing, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Clara House includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Able Lacrescent is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at La Crescent, Minnesota. It has a total of 15 assisted living units. Able Lacrescent can be found at 1700 Lancer Boulevard, in the 55947 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Houston County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Able Lacrescent include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts activities and trained caregivers always available.
5 More Facilities in Houston County, MN
Situated at 130 5th Avenue Se, inside 55974 zip code area, Spring Grove Assisted Living L provides senior assisted living in Spring Grove, MN to 55+ adults who reside in Houston County. Spring Grove Assisted Living L accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center.
Able Houston is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 105 West Elm Street, Box 245, 55943 zip code. Up to 6 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Houston County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Able Houston. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation services and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Caledonia Care And Rehab Buck provides assisted senior living in Houston county, Minnesota. Caledonia Care And Rehab Buck is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any older adults living in Caledonia, MN and Houston County. Caledonia Care And Rehab Buck is situated at 505 North Badger Street, 55921.
For 55+ adults who are searching for assisted living in Caledonia, Minnesota, Roseview Court Care Agency is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. Its official license number is 30441. Roseview Court Care Agency provides assisted living services not only to Caledonia senior citizens, but also to all Houston County residents.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Heritage Court, an assisted living community in Houston, Minnesota located at 110 Henderson Street, 55943 zip code area. It includes amenities like registered nurse visits every month, help with laundry and multiple social activities every day.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in La Crescent, MN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in La Crescent area of Minnesota can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian La Crescent senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for La Crescent blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Houston County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in La Crescent, MN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near La Crescent, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in ELK RIVER, MN
- Assisted Living in NORTH BRANCH, MN
- Assisted Living in FOSSTON, MN
- Assisted Living in ROSEAU, MN
- Assisted Living in ROCHESTER, MN
- Assisted Living in ST CLOUD, MN
- Assisted Living in EVELETH, MN
- Assisted Living in WAYZATA, MN
- Assisted Living in BAXTER, MN
- Assisted Living in SARTELL, MN
- Assisted Living in WILLMAR, MN
- Assisted Living in SPRING LAKE PARK, MN
- Assisted Living in WARREN, MN
- Assisted Living in CHAMPLIN, MN
- Assisted Living in LITTLE FALLS, MN
- Assisted Living in Pine County, MN
- Assisted Living in Nobles County, MN
- Assisted Living in Cottonwood County, MN
- Assisted Living in Otter Tail County, MN
- Assisted Living in Koochiching County, MN
- Assisted Living in Freeborn County, MN
- Assisted Living in Faribault County, MN
- Assisted Living in Roseau County, MN
- Assisted Living in Kittson County, MN
- Assisted Living in Clearwater County, MN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, MN
- Assisted Living in Murray County, MN
- Assisted Living in Sibley County, MN
- Assisted Living in Le Sueur County, MN
- Assisted Living in Chippewa County, MN
Additional assisted living options in La Crescent:
If your loved one lives in La Crescent and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in La Crescent, MN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007