Assisted Living Facilities in Houston County, Minnesota
We've located the best assisted living communities in Houston County, Minnesota. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Houston County, MN area.
While looking for assisted living in Houston, Minnesota, you will likely find Able Houston, situated at 105 West Elm Street, Box 245 in the 55943 zip code area in Houston County. Able Houston provides assistance to retired adults living in Houston who require assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Able Houston includes services like: private apartments, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Able Lacrescent is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in La Crescent, Minnesota. It has a total of 15 assisted living units. Able Lacrescent can be found at 1700 Lancer Boulevard, in the 55947 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Houston County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Able Lacrescent include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, communal dining area, movie room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 425 North Badger Street, inside 55921 zip code area, Roseview Court Care Agency provides senior assisted living in Caledonia, MN to elderly adults who reside in Houston County. Roseview Court Care Agency accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area.
Caledonia Care And Rehab Buck is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 505 North Badger Street, 55921 zip code. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation assistance and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Heritage Court provides senior living in Houston county, Minnesota. Heritage Court is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, putting on clothes, transferring, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and over adults living in Houston, MN and Houston County. Heritage Court is situated at 110 Henderson Street, 55943.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in La Crescent, Minnesota, Clara House is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. Its official license number is 29352. Clara House provides assisted living services not just to La Crescent residents, but also to all Houston County residents.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Spring Grove Assisted Living L, an assisted living community in Spring Grove, Minnesota located at 130 5th Avenue Se, 55974 zip code area. It includes amenities like registered nurse visits every month, laundry for all personal clothes and daily entertainment.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Houston County, MN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Houston County area of Minnesota can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Houston County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Houston County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Houston County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Houston County, MN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Houston County, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in Hennepin County, MN
- Assisted Living in Dakota County, MN
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, MN
- Assisted Living in St. Louis County, MN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MN
- Assisted Living in Anoka County, MN
- Assisted Living in Olmsted County, MN
- Assisted Living in Otter Tail County, MN
- Assisted Living in Benton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carlton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Kandiyohi County, MN
- Assisted Living in Stearns County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carver County, MN
- Assisted Living in Crow Wing County, MN
- Assisted Living in Douglas County, MN
More assisted living options in Houston County, MN:
If your loved one lives in Houston County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Houston County, MN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007