Assisted Living Facilities in Glenwood, Minnesota
We've located the best assisted living communities near Glenwood, Minnesota. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Glenwood elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Glenwood, MN directly and in the immediate area of Pope County.
While looking for assisted living care in Glenwood, Minnesota, you may come across Central Minnesota Senior Care, located at 515 6th Avenue Parkcrest in the 56334 zip code area in Pope County. Central Minnesota Senior Care assists retired adults living in Glenwood who require aid with bathing, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet. Central Minnesota Senior Care includes services such as: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Glen Haven Manor is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Glenwood, Minnesota. Glen Haven Manor can be found at 507 Se 5th Street, in the 56334 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Pope County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, walking, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Glen Haven Manor include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, communal dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 7 Fourth Avenue Se, inside 56334 zip code area, Ridgewood Villa provides senior assisted living in Glenwood, MN to 55 and over adults who reside in Pope County. Ridgewood Villa accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness area.
Glenwood Estates is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 500 Franklin Street N, 56334 zip code. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Parkview Court provides senior living in Pope county, Minnesota. Parkview Court is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any retirees living in Glenwood, MN and Pope County. Parkview Court is located at 300 8th Avenue Se, 56334.
3 More Facilities in Pope County, MN
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Starbuck, Minnesota, Holly Ridge Manor is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. Its official license number is 30766. Holly Ridge Manor provides assisted living services not just to Starbuck older adults, but also to all Pope County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Glacial Trails Memory Care, an assisted living facility in Starbuck, Minnesota located at 109 E 7th Street, 56381 zip code area. It includes amenities such as registered nurse visits every month, laundry for all personal clothes and daily social activities.
Central Mn Senior Care Touch O is located at 300 John Street in the 56381 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers services such as interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, grooming and beauty services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Glenwood, MN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Glenwood area of Minnesota can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Glenwood senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Glenwood blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Pope County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Glenwood, MN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Glenwood, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, MN
- Assisted Living in PROCTOR, MN
- Assisted Living in CLARA CITY, MN
- Assisted Living in CROOKSTON, MN
- Assisted Living in DASSEL, MN
- Assisted Living in LITTLEFORK, MN
- Assisted Living in OAK PARK HEIGHTS, MN
- Assisted Living in ANDOVER, MN
- Assisted Living in NORTHFIELD, MN
- Assisted Living in SUNBURG, MN
- Assisted Living in MAHTOMEDI, MN
- Assisted Living in ROGERS, MN
- Assisted Living in REDWOOD FALLS, MN
- Assisted Living in NEW BRIGHTON, MN
- Assisted Living in LITTLE CANADA, MN
- Assisted Living in Benton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, MN
- Assisted Living in Beltrami County, MN
- Assisted Living in Olmsted County, MN
- Assisted Living in Chippewa County, MN
- Assisted Living in Redwood County, MN
- Assisted Living in Kittson County, MN
- Assisted Living in Pope County, MN
- Assisted Living in Swift County, MN
- Assisted Living in Sherburne County, MN
- Assisted Living in Red Lake County, MN
- Assisted Living in Isanti County, MN
- Assisted Living in Stevens County, MN
- Assisted Living in Cottonwood County, MN
- Assisted Living in Lyon County, MN
Additional assisted living options in Glenwood:
If your loved one lives in Glenwood and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Glenwood, MN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007