Assisted Living Facilities in Shelby County, Illinois
We've located the best assisted living communities in Shelby County, Illinois. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Shelby County, IL area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Moweaqua, Illinois, you will likely find Moweaqua Rehab & Hcc, located at 525 South Macon Street in the 62550 zip code area in Shelby County. Moweaqua Rehab & Hcc provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Moweaqua who require help with showering, putting on clothes, transferring, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Moweaqua Rehab & Hcc includes services like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Hawthorne Inn Of Shelbyville is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Shelbyville, Illinois. It has a total of 20 assisted living apartments. Hawthorne Inn Of Shelbyville can be found at 1111 W. North 12th St. , in the 62565 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Shelby County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, walking, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Hawthorne Inn Of Shelbyville include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 2201 East Main Street, inside 62565 zip code area, Villas Of Holly Brook Shelbyville offers senior assisted living in Shelbyville, IL to senior citizens who live in Shelby County. Villas Of Holly Brook Shelbyville accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 45 Shelby County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Shelby County, IL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Shelby County area of Illinois can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Shelby County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Shelby County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Shelby County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Shelby County, IL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Shelby County, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007