Assisted Living Facilities in Macon County, Illinois
We've located the best assisted living communities in Macon County, Illinois. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Macon County, IL area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Decatur, Illinois, you may find Primrose Of Decatur, located at 1145 W. Arbor Drive in the 62526 zip code area in Macon County. Primrose Of Decatur helps 55 and older adults living in Decatur who are searching for assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, walking, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Primrose Of Decatur includes services like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Hickory Point Christian Village is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Forsyth, Illinois. It has a total of 48 assisted living units. Hickory Point Christian Village can be found at 565 W. Marion Ave, in the 62535 zip code area. It provides assistance to elderly adults living in Macon County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Hickory Point Christian Village include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, community dining room, movie room and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 1415 W Mound Rd. , inside 62526 zip code area, Randall Residence Of Decatur provides senior assisted living in Decatur, IL to 55+ adults who reside in Macon County. Randall Residence Of Decatur accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 59 Macon County residents.
Imboden Creek Gardens is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 185 W. Imboden Dr, 62521 zip code. Up to 46 older adults who want a personal care home in Macon County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Imboden Creek Gardens. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, relocation services and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Victorian Woods provides assisted senior living in Macon county, Illinois. Victorian Woods is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Decatur, IL and Macon County. Victorian Woods is situated at 3910 W Main St, 62522.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Decatur, Illinois, Eagle Ridge Of Decatur is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. Eagle Ridge Of Decatur offers assisted living services not only to Decatur senior citizens, but also to all Macon County seniors.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Tanglewood Village, an assisted living community in Decatur, Illinois located at 1293 S 34th St, 62521 zip code area.
Evergreen Senior Living provides assisted living services in Macon County to up to 93 elderly adults at a time. Evergreen Senior Living is located at 4825 E Evergreen Ct in the 62521 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers amenities like apartment and community maintenance, on-site hair salon and grooming services and restaurant-style dining options.
Lincolnshire Place - Decatur, located at 1215 W. Arbor Drive, Decatur, Illinois, 62526 provides assisted living for older adults residing in Macon County and nearby areas. Lincolnshire Place - Decatur has a total capacity of 40 assisted living units. A few of its amenities include medication management, transportation to appointments and daily physical fitness activities.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Macon County area of Illinois can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Macon County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Macon County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Macon County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Macon County, IL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Macon County, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
More assisted living options in Macon County, IL:
If your loved one lives in Macon County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Macon County, IL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007