Assisted Living Facilities in Randolph County, Illinois
We've located the best assisted living communities in Randolph County, Illinois. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Randolph County, IL area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Ruma, Illinois, you may come across R And R Country Care, located at 1026 Janet Dr in the 62278 zip code area in Randolph County. R And R Country Care provides assistance to senior citizens living in Ruma who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. R And R Country Care includes services such as: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Garden Place Red Bud is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Red Bud, Illinois. It has a total of 15 assisted living apartments. Garden Place Red Bud can be found at 351 Lockwood, in the 62278 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Randolph County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Garden Place Red Bud include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie nights and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 211 N. Market Street, inside 62286 zip code area, Cedarhurst Of Sparta offers assisted living in Sparta, IL to 55 and over adults who reside in Randolph County. Cedarhurst Of Sparta accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 50 Randolph County residents.
The Manor At Craig Farms is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 3030 State St, 62233 zip code. Up to 50 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Randolph County can take advantage of senior living services offered by The Manor At Craig Farms. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Randolph County, IL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Randolph County area of Illinois can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Randolph County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Randolph County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Randolph County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Randolph County, IL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Randolph County, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
More assisted living options in Randolph County, IL:
If your loved one lives in Randolph County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Randolph County, IL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007