Assisted Living Facilities in Moultrie County, Illinois
We've located the best assisted living communities in Moultrie County, Illinois. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Moultrie County, IL area.
While looking for assisted living services in Sullivan, Illinois, you may come across Aspen Creek Of Sullivan, situated at 411 N. West Street in the 61951 zip code area in Moultrie County. Aspen Creek Of Sullivan helps 55 and over adults living in Sullivan who are searching for assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Aspen Creek Of Sullivan includes services like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Eberhardt Village is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Arthur, Illinois. It has a total of 37 assisted living units. Eberhardt Village can be found at 431 W. Palmer, in the 61911 zip code area. It assists 55 and over adults living in Moultrie County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, walking, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Eberhardt Village include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, community dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and welcoming visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Moultrie County, IL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Moultrie County area of Illinois can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Moultrie County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Moultrie County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Moultrie County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Moultrie County, IL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Moultrie County, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
More assisted living options in Moultrie County, IL:
If your loved one lives in Moultrie County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Moultrie County, IL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007