Assisted Living Facilities in Morgan County, Illinois
We've located the best assisted living communities in Morgan County, Illinois. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Morgan County, IL area.
While looking for assisted living in Jacksonville, Illinois, you will likely come across Cedarhurst Of Jacksonville, located at 2225 W. Morton Ave in the 62650 zip code area in Morgan County. Cedarhurst Of Jacksonville provides help to seniors living in Jacksonville who require aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Cedarhurst Of Jacksonville includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Lavender Ridge - Jacksonville is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Jacksonville, Illinois. It has a total of 28 assisted living units. Lavender Ridge - Jacksonville can be found at 750 W. Walnut, in the 62650 zip code area. It assists elderly adults living in Morgan County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Lavender Ridge - Jacksonville include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Morgan County, IL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Morgan County area of Illinois can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Morgan County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Morgan County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Morgan County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Morgan County, IL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Morgan County, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
More assisted living options in Morgan County, IL:
If your loved one lives in Morgan County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Morgan County, IL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007