Assisted Living Facilities in Lee County, Illinois
We've located the best assisted living communities in Lee County, Illinois. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lee County, IL area.
While looking for assisted living care in Dixon, Illinois, you may come across Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon, located at 503 Countryside Lane in the 61021 zip code area in Lee County. Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon provides assistance to retirees living in Dixon who require aid with bathing, putting on clothes, walking, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Dixon, Illinois. It has a total of 36 assisted living units. Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living can be found at 124 Liberty Court, in the 61021 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Lee County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, transferring, brushing their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie room and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at 510 N. State Street, inside 61031 zip code area, Meadows Of Franklin Grove offers assisted senior living in Franklin Grove, IL to older adults who live in Lee County. Meadows Of Franklin Grove accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 44 Lee County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lee County, IL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lee County area of Illinois can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lee County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lee County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lee County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lee County, IL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Lee County, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007