Assisted Living Facilities in Knox County, Illinois
We've located the best assisted living communities in Knox County, Illinois. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Knox County, IL area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Galesburg, Illinois, you will likely find Hawthorne Inn Of Galesburg, located at 2245 N. Seminary St. in the 61401 zip code area in Knox County. Hawthorne Inn Of Galesburg provides help to retired adults living in Galesburg who require aid with bathing and showering, dressing, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Hawthorne Inn Of Galesburg includes services such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Courtyard Estates Of Knoxville is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Knoxville, Illinois. It has a total of 32 assisted living units. Courtyard Estates Of Knoxville can be found at 415 East Main Street, in the 61448 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Knox County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, transferring, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Courtyard Estates Of Knoxville include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts studio and trained caregivers always available.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Knox County, IL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Knox County area of Illinois can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Knox County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Knox County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Knox County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Knox County, IL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Knox County, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
More assisted living options in Knox County, IL:
If your loved one lives in Knox County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Knox County, IL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007