Assisted Living Facilities in Jo Daviess County, Illinois
We've located the best assisted living communities in Jo Daviess County, Illinois. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Jo Daviess County, IL area.
While looking for assisted living services in Galena, Illinois, you will likely find Prairie Ridge Of Galena, located at 1 Prairie Ridge Dr. in the 61036 zip code area in Jo Daviess County. Prairie Ridge Of Galena assists 55+ adults living in Galena who require help with showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Prairie Ridge Of Galena includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Galena Stauss Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Galena, Illinois. It has a total of 24 assisted living apartments. Galena Stauss Assisted Living can be found at 200 Altenburg Dr, in the 61036 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Jo Daviess County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, walking, styling their hair and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Galena Stauss Assisted Living include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts room and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 540 Pleasant St, inside 61028 zip code area, Grandview Estates provides assisted senior living in Elizabeth, IL to 55 and over adults who reside in Jo Daviess County. Grandview Estates accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 23 Jo Daviess County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Jo Daviess County, IL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Jo Daviess County area of Illinois can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Jo Daviess County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Jo Daviess County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jo Daviess County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Jo Daviess County, IL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Jo Daviess County, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
More assisted living options in Jo Daviess County, IL:
If your loved one lives in Jo Daviess County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Jo Daviess County, IL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007