Assisted Living Facilities in Jefferson County, Illinois
We've located the best assisted living communities in Jefferson County, Illinois. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Jefferson County, IL area.
While looking for assisted living care in Mt. Vernon, Illinois, you will likely find Residential Living Center, situated at 608 East Illinois Highway 15 in the 62864 zip code area in Jefferson County. Residential Living Center provides assistance to retired adults living in Mt. Vernon who require help with showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Residential Living Center includes services like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Lavender Ridge - Mt. Vernon is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Mt. Vernon, Illinois. It has a total of 28 assisted living units. Lavender Ridge - Mt. Vernon can be found at 1400 South 34th St. , in the 62864 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Jefferson County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, walking, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Lavender Ridge - Mt. Vernon include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts activities and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Jefferson County area of Illinois can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Jefferson County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Jefferson County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jefferson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Jefferson County, IL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Jefferson County, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
More assisted living options in Jefferson County, IL:
If your loved one lives in Jefferson County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Jefferson County, IL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007