Assisted Living Facilities in Douglas County, Illinois
We've located the best assisted living communities in Douglas County, Illinois. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Douglas County, IL area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Arcola, Illinois, you will likely find Carriage Crossing Senior Living, located at 909 Green Mill Rd in the 61910 zip code area in Douglas County. Carriage Crossing Senior Living provides assistance to retired adults living in Arcola who are searching for help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Carriage Crossing Senior Living includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Arbor Rose Of Arcola is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Arcola, Illinois. It has a total of 8 assisted living apartments. Arbor Rose Of Arcola can be found at 106 East 2nd South Street, in the 61910 zip code area. It helps 55+ adults living in Douglas County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Arbor Rose Of Arcola include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts studio and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Douglas County, IL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Douglas County area of Illinois can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Douglas County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Douglas County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Douglas County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Douglas County, IL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Douglas County, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
More assisted living options in Douglas County, IL:
If your loved one lives in Douglas County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Douglas County, IL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007