Assisted Living Facilities in Coles County, Illinois
We've located the best assisted living communities in Coles County, Illinois. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Coles County, IL area.
While looking for assisted living in Charleston, Illinois, you will likely find Brookstone Estates Of Charleston, located at 300 Lincoln Highway in the 61920 zip code area in Coles County. Brookstone Estates Of Charleston assists seniors living in Charleston who need aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Brookstone Estates Of Charleston includes services such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Arbor Rose Of Charleston is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Charleston, Illinois. It has a total of 8 assisted living apartments. Arbor Rose Of Charleston can be found at 1911 18th Street, in the 60920 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Coles County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Arbor Rose Of Charleston include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, communal dining area, movie theater room and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 300 Lerna Road South, inside 61938 zip code area, Life's Journey Sl Mattoon provides senior assisted living in Mattoon, IL to 55 and over adults who reside in Coles County. Life's Journey Sl Mattoon accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 28 Coles County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Coles County, IL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Coles County area of Illinois can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Coles County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Coles County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Coles County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Coles County, IL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Coles County, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
More assisted living options in Coles County, IL:
If your loved one lives in Coles County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Coles County, IL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007