Assisted Living Facilities in Clark County, Illinois
We've located the best assisted living communities in Clark County, Illinois. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Clark County, IL area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Casey, Illinois, you will likely come across Simple Blessings, located at 203 E. Monroe in the 62420 zip code area in Clark County. Simple Blessings provides assistance to retired adults living in Casey who require aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet. Simple Blessings includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Villas Of Holly Brook Marshall is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Marshall, Illinois. It has a total of 46 assisted living units. Villas Of Holly Brook Marshall can be found at 17050 North Quality Lime Road, in the 62441 zip code area. It assists elderly adults living in Clark County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, walking, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Villas Of Holly Brook Marshall include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, community dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and accommodating visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Clark County, IL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Clark County area of Illinois can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Clark County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Clark County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Clark County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Clark County, IL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Clark County, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
More assisted living options in Clark County, IL:
If your loved one lives in Clark County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Clark County, IL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007